Surprise Tonight.(chapter twenty-three)

I have been home for two days now and it has been wonderful, Chase and I are on the same page with our relationship and I'm more than happy with it. I just finished running and I sat down in my yard then laid down and closed my to catch my breath. I opened my eyes and jumped because Chase was standing over me.
Well hello there.
Have a good run?
Yeah, but it got hot fast.
Wanna go for a swim?
sounds good to me, I just need to get up off the ground but that takes energy.
Well let me help you.

Before I could answer he threw me over his shoulder and went into my house.
Chase.. What are you doing?
Helping you to your room.

He threw me on my bed making me laugh I looked up at him and smiled, I stood up infront of him.
Thanks for babying me.
I don't baby you, I just simply take care of you. Your my girl.
And i love being your girl, so are we swimming at your house?
Yeah see you in ten?
Yeah.

he leaned down and kissed my forehead, I smiled with my eyes closed then opened them and looked up at him.
You're so amazing babe.

I leaned up and kissed him.
Okay I have got to let you go now, I will be over soon.
Okay sounds good to me.

He walked out of my house and I changed into a purple bikini top and black bottoms, and my hair in a messy bun I grabbed a Victoria's Secret towel and headed over to Chase's. I walked in his backyard since that's where he told me to meet him I sat my stuff down and I turned around and saw Chase shirtless I tilted my sunglasses down on my nose and looked at him.
Like the view?
Maybe..
I can tell.

I looked up at him and he leaned down to kiss me I wrapped my arms around his torso I grinned up at him.
What??
Hold your breath.
why?

I didn't answer him I just pushed both of us into the water. I swam to the top of the water and Chase came up right after me all I could do was smile and laugh at him.
You think you're so funny don't you?
Actually I do. think that.
I bet you do.

I swam close to him and wrapped my arms around his neck.
You can't be mad at me.

He tried to look at away from me I knew he was trying so hard not to look at me I kissed his cheek making him smile a little bit.

He looked over at me.
Forgive me?
I was never mad at you. Just messing with you.

I smiled at him and kissed him he had his arms around me we were just in each others arms talking about out relationship and how the past month has been without each other.
Chase I honestly didn't mean to hurt you. I didn't think it would.
I know Anna and I was more scared then anything. I mean I left you there in Miami thinking I would see you in a couple of days and turns out you were across the country! That scared the shit out of me not knowing if you were okay or anything.
I know I know and I promise I won't ever do that again Chase. The next time I hop on a plane I want you right by my side.
You mean it?
Of course I do.
I'm really glad to hear that.

I leaned forward and gently kissed his lips I pulled away a little and smiled making him smile I looked up at him with my eyes and he looked down at me and kissed me on this time his grip on me got a little tighter.
Sorry to break this little love fest up but umm Chase we have a photo shoot.

We looked up to see Justin, Kevin, and my girl Tyana standing there looking at us Tyana was smiling so big.
Awe man I'm so sorry I totally forgot I got a little distracted.

I hid my face in his shoulder and smiled in it.
Yeah we can tell.
Well meet us back out here in five okay?
Yeah okay.

He kissed my cheek and jumped out of the pool I got out and started drying my body off, Tyana walked over to me.
So I see everything between you and Chase are more than okay.
We're better than ever.
I can see, so does this mean you're staying here? For good?
He don't know yet but yeah I am.
Awe yay! I'm so happy to hear that!
Shh I want to tell him tonight I'm cooking for him tonight.
Awe I wish my significant other would do that for me.

She looked over at Justin I started laughing he turned his head over to us.
What?
Nothing just wishing you would be a little romantic with me that's all.
I am always romantic.
Lie.
How do you want me to be romantic?
Make me dinner like Anna is for Chase tonight!
You are?

We looked over and Chase was slipping his shirt on I gave Tyana a death glare and looked back over at Chase.
Yeah I wanted to surprise you with it... buy SOMEBODY had to open her big mouth.
Sorry Anna..
It's fine tyana.
Awe that's so sweet I would love it baby.
Good.

He kissed my forehead.
So Anna you and Tyana can chill at your house till we get back cool?
Yeah I'm home alone anyways, plus I need help cleaning.
Great all I am is a cleaning lady.

We kissed the guys buy and face Kevin a hug bye I felt bad for him since he didn't have a girlfriend but my good friend Dusty just moved to Cincinnati last week and she knows I'm back in town so maybe I can do some matching making.(;

Me and Tyana cleaned the whole house and I changed the plans instead of it just being me and Chase I invited Dusty over so she will meet Kev and me and Chase and Justin and Tyana. I just hope everything goes well!!

Author's Note: Awe Kevin will finally be with someone hopefully!! Vote, and Comment! I love all of you guys!!xoxox And don't forget to tell ne what you think loves!!