Sunmertime (chapter eight)

*four months later*

Man am I happy that the summer is here I hate all of this mucky weather, I'm ready to go test out my pool. I put on my hot pink bikini and my tanning lotion my mom and dad went to New York for their anniversary for a few weeks so it was just me and my dogs and I was okay with that. I went outside and the dogs followed me I layed my towel  started putting tanning lotion on my legs, and I looked over and Chase was petting Apollo through the fence. I stood up and took over at him he glanced up at me then took a second look and took up.

Um hey..

Hey Chase.

I started walking over towards the gate.

How um have you been?

I'm good just home alone.

Where's your parents?

In New York for their anniversary.

Oh okay.

I couldn't help but catch him looking at my body, and I stared at his.

So um Anna..

So Chase, you back with Amanda?

He just looked down I knew what that meant.

I see..

It's not like that.

Then how is it then Chase?

I still want you, but me and her are just hanging out.

How would you feel if I was hanging out with my ex?

I wouldn't like it.

Which means it kills me to know this whole three months we have been brought broken up you have been with her? The one who started the fight it shows me you really don't want me back.

But I do Anna I really really do.

Prove it to me then.

He just stood there, I started walking back I was half way back to my chair when I heard I thud I turned around and got lips smashed to mine. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he had his around my waist, I could feel those fireworks that I felt the first time we kissed. He pulled away and I stood their with big eyes and all he could do is smile at me.

You are my number one girl Anna. Don't forget it.

Chase did you feel that?

Yes, it means we are meant to be.

Then let's be together.

You mean it?

Yes Chase I have missed you so much I need you.

And I have been so lost without by me.

I smiled and jumped up on him he caught me I smiled at him and he smiled back. I kissed his lips he wrapped me in his arms tighter I just wanted to save this moment.

He walked over and sat in a chair I laid my head on his shoulder and he rubbed my back, he could see and feel my spine.

Anna your spine is sticking out, why?

I don't know.

Anna stand up.

I stood up and he put his hands on my ribs and looked at me.

You need to eat.

I'm fine Chase I just forget to eat sometimes.

You are unhealthy baby.

If you go swimming with me you can take me to dinner.

Oh that's how it works.

Yeah baby.

Okay fine deal.

I kissed him and he hopped the fence and changed into his swim trunks. I was laying on my stomach and took a picture with my feet in the air and shades on with a smile I captioned it He makes my heart beat. I put it on twitter and instagram.

Chase came back and jumped into the pool I walked to the edge and took a picture of him and captioned it Mmm thank you summer time(; I tagged him in it on instagram and twitter.

Come join me baby.

I put my phone up and put my feet in, he swam up to me I played with his wet hair. He grabbed my arms and next thing I know I'm all wet. We spent the rest of the day swimming and just being together.

This is so right.

Author's Note: Yay together at last! I need some ideals guys!!! So comment!!!

xoxoxo