The Fight (chapter seven)

Anna this is not what it looks like. She came to me.

Oh I heard the same thing, what the hell are you doing here Amanda.

I'm here for my man.

She put her arm around him, he pushed her away and walked by me.

Amanda you need to get to steppin or I will gladly help you out.

what you gonna do whore?

Oh I'm the whore? Even though you cheated on Chase for two years out of a three year relationship!

She stepped close to me, her boobs were on mine we were toe to toe and Chase couldn't do anything about it I saw him get his phone out and walk away.

You know you little bitch.

I know you are all washed up and Chase wants me Amanda.

No he wants me!

You need to get out of my face bitch.

Or what?

she got up in my face more.

I don't want to hurt you slut.

Bring it.

I pushed her on to the front door she looked over at me and ran to me knocking me on the ground, she grabbed a handful of my hair. I flipped her over where I was on top I was hitting her in hee face while she had my hair. I hear Chase come in but we weren't giving up on this, she punched me in the lip.

What now bitch!

I pushed her into the corner of the wall making her slide down.

Anna you need to stop!

I turned around to Chase to say something but the pushed into the wall, man this chick don't give up. I rolled over and she was standing over by Chase I got up and jumped on her back and took a handful of her hair and kept punching her face and the way when I felt someone pick me up and I saw Pape pulling Amanda away from me I knew Chase had me over his shoulder but I still had her hair.

Anna let go of her hair.

No not till she leaves.

Anna let go!

I looked over and saw Tyana and I let go Chase took me into the kitchen, I heard the front door shut I guess that was Pape making her leave. I was still so pissed off Chase put me down and sat me on the island.

Anna calm down.

You kissed her and didn't push her away!

Yes, I know but I didn't mean it. Look at you, your bleeding.

I'm fine.

He went over to the sink and that was when I figured out I was missing my shirt Tyana and Pape walked in she handed me my shirt it had blood and rips in it.

You okay Anna?

Pape why did you pull her away from me?

Because Chase told me to it was getting pretty bad.

Tyana can you tell me if I look that bad.

You don't look as bad as Amanda did, you have a busted lip, a black eye and your hair is a mess.

Thanks.

Turn around.

I turned around it was kinda painful.

You have a cut on your back, probably from being thrown into the trim of the walls.

Yeah probably.

Chase walked over to me I let him clean me up even though I was angry at him.

After I was cleaned up I jumped down off the island Chase tried to help me.

Stop I don't need you.

Anna stop being like this.

Like what? Pissed out because my boyfriend kisses another girl?!?

I'm sorry, please believe me.

I'm done I need to leave now.

Tyana talk to her please.

Chase I can't help you here let her blow some steam.

I was walking out the door Chase followed me and turned me around I looked at him with tears in my eyes.

Don't touch me Chase.

Anna please just come back in with me and don't cry.

No I'm going home. Goodbye Chase.

I gave him a hug and he kissed my head I pulled away but he wouldn't let me go I finally got free and ran home crying up to my room.

*Chase's P.O.V.*

How could I let her walk out of my life like that? If Amanda wouldn't have came over this would never happen. I walked back in my house and saw Pape and Tyana looking at me with sad eyes.

Dude I'm sorry.

Chase she will come back she just needs to blow steam.

Yeah, she isn't coming back. She said goodbye, I lost the best thing in my life.

They walked over to me and out their arms around me, they stayed for thirty minutes then I told them I need time alone so they left I went into my room and looked over at her room I could see her laying on her window seat with Luna's head on her lap and she was crying into Apollo damn I can't believe I hurt her this bad.

Author's Note: third chapter today!!! Because I love you guys!!

xoxox.