I Broke Him.(Chaper Twenty-One)

It's been two days since the whole thing with Ryan happened and I have never been so happy to get away from someone in my life! He offered his private jet to me but I said a public plane is just fine but he got me a ticket for first class I'm not complaining.Since I have been working my ass off I have become pretty famous so paps would follow me around every now and then and people asked for autographs and pictures but I'm not complaining about them, just sometimes the paps could get rude.

I got off the plane and headed to the baggage claim where my two victora's secret leopard print bags were, I didn't bring the dogs since it would stress them out. I walked out and saw a man holding a sign with my name on it smiling and standing infront of an all black Lincoln.

Are you Anna?

Yes.

Ryan wanted me to make sure you got home safe so I'm your driver.

I will have thank him.

This is for you, Let me take your bags.

He handed me a dozen roses and took my bags, I got in the backseat and texted Ryan

Thank you for everything! It means alot!(:

Just want to make sure you're taken care of baby.(:

I know!(:

I will talk to you later gorgeous. Okay?

Okay.

He drove me to my house, I must've fell asleep because he had my door open and gently shaking me.

Are we here?

Yes, I will help you with your bags miss.

I can get them.

No let me help, you seem so tired. And plus my daughters love you.

Awe well before you leave I will sign some things for you if you want.

That would be amazing. Thank you!

It's no problem.

We walked in my house it was so quiet they were probably at work I told him just to put my bags by the door, I signed some papers and he was off on his way. I walked into our big living room.

SURPRISE!!!!

I looked up from my phone and saw my mom, dad, Tyana, Justin, Kevin, Syvanna,Dylan, Chase's mom and dad and then Chase. I was so shocked.

You guys. You didn't have to do this.

We know Angel but we all missed you and couldn't wait for you to get home so we planned a party.

You guys are gonna make me cry.

Tyana and Syvanna walked over to me I met a few months ago she lived in England though.

Syvanna I can't believe your here!

Well I wanted to see you and the boys.

Awe I have missed you guys all!

All the boys besides Chase came and hugged me after them I went over and hugged my parents.

Thank you guys so much, I have missed you like crazy.

We miss you too Angel.

I hugged Chase's parents than that left Chase I didn't want to be rude so I went up to him and hugged him I wrapped my arms around his waist and his around me I felt like he was picking me up a little I felt a spark in the hug which made me hug him tighter, I moved my hands up where I was on my tip toes so I could hug him around the neck and his arms around my waist.

I think someone missed someone.

I heard Tyana whisper to Syvanna, I didn't want to pull away since I had tears in my eyes so I whispered in his ear.

We need to talk.

I then kissed his cheek but nobody could see it and he released me out of his grip and I was back on my feet.

So we were thinking we would have a pool party so us adults could grill out and you kids could catch up.

Sounds great to me dad, I just need to change into my bikini I will meet everyone out there.

They all went outside and I hurried to my room and changed into my new black bikini across the top iy said Husler and on the butt it said Husler again. I walked out and all everyone was doing there thing.

Ooo look at miss Hollywood coming out to play.

I heard Syvanna say making me laugh and everyone look at me.

Very funny Syvanna.

I sat down between her and Tyana.

Baby can you rub some sunblock on me?

Tyana asked Justin so sweetly.

Yeah no problem babydoll.

I swear you guys are so cute I can't stand it!

I told them and they smiled and kissed, I just rolled my eyes playfully. I looked over at Chase who was kinda keeping his set away from the group.

Hey what's up with him?

I asked Syvanna kinda quiet.

Ever since you guys broke up he has been like a turtle and kept to his self not really hanging out with us.

Did I break him?

What? No. He is just being stubborn.

Okay..

I couldn't help but feel bad about it I got in the pool with Syvanna and she got on Kevin shoulders while I was on Dylan's and we started wrestling trying to push each other off, I made Tyana videotape it for instagram. I pushed her in but she took me with her which made the splash even bigger and louder, when we got back up yo surface I saw that Chase was soaked. Shit.

Chase I am so so sorry. Here let me get you a towel.

It's fine Anna.

No let me help.

I pushed myself out of the pool and got a towel and started drying him off I was wiping his arms off when he took the towel from me.

I can do it myself.

Okay.. just trying to help.

I don't need especially from you..

He walked past me and into my house where the adults were I can't believe his words hurt me that bad.

I did break him.

Author's Note: Awe post Anna and Chase!!:( Why is Chase acting like that towards her? Tell me what you think!! Love you guys!!. Xoxox.