In My Head(Chapter Thirty-One)

I have been in California for three months now and I got to spend my 18th birthday with friends that I have met here, the party was last night we had it at a club and James and Ryan were there. They have been keeping my company when Abby has to go out of town her dad was getting married and her step mother to be wanted her help with getting the wedding together, luckily she was at the party last night but has to leave today to go back to Tennessee.

"Come back soon. I will miss you!"

"Awe I will miss you too. I will try don't forget the wedding is in four weeks."

"Okay! I will be there!"

"Okay sounds good. Don't party to hard without me."

"Haha, wouldn't dream of it."

I have her a hug and handed her one of her bags. I drove her to LAX I got back in my car and got a call from Ryan.

"Hey gorgeous."

"Hey Handsome, what's up?"

"Just chilling wanna go to the mall?"

"Yeah sounds fun I can be there in ten."

"Okay Angel see you soon."

"Bye Ryan."

Even though I was still hurt because of Chase Ryan has been there for me and I just need to move on and I guess I have to move on to Ryan. I pulled in the mall parking lot and parked, I walked in I saw Ryan sitting at a table and I went behind him and scared him.

"Boo."

"Hey you got me."

"Good I wanted to."

"Where do you want to go Angel?"

"Well we could look at dresses for me to wear tonight?"

"Sounds good to me."

We walked into Body Central and he helped me pick out a cute short one sleeve teal dress I walked out.

"You like?"

"You look stunning!"

"Awe really?"

"Yes you're gorgeous."

I changed back in my regular clothes and walked out to buy my dress we held hands and walked around the mall and then finally got some food from the food court.

"Chinese sounds good?"

"Always does."

He kissed my cheek and we ordered our food an sat down.

"So where are we going tonight?"

"Hmm a new club opened up in Hollywood."

"Sounds good to me."

"I knew it would."

We finished our food and he walked me to my car paps were everywhere.

"Crap."

"What?"

"Paps everywhere. I'm so sorry."

"It's finally Angel."

"Okay thanks for being understanding."

He kissed my cheek and we walked hand in hand to my car. The paps were yelling questions like "Anna is this your new boyfriend?" "Anna what happen to you and Chase?" "Do you live here now?" We just ignored them and I got in my car and Ryan walked to his the only thing I hate about being famous are those low life picture takers. I got to the condo and let the dogs out I looked over and there was a huge pond I missed Ohio sometimes but I really missed my mom and dad and Chase. I haven't texted him since I'm trying to move on from him. I thought about him a lot and today I have been thinking of him more and more since today would have been 6month of us begin together I took a picture of me looking to the side the sun was hitting my face perfectly I put it on Instagram and captioned it "Missing him everyday but today I have missed him more and wish I was in his arms..." People were commenting stuff like go back to him! and like You and Chase were the best!! I smile at the comments I wanted to text him so bad but I knew I couldn't I was looking on Instagram and saw a picture of him and three girls one of them being Amanda he captioned it "these girls have become so close to ever since three months ago. But nobody compares to her." I locked my phone an shook my head to try to get him out of my head I decided it was time to get ready.

After I got dress, did my makeup, my hair and my shoes on I took a picture in the mirror I captioned it "new club just opened up time to party the night awayyyy!!" I told Ryan I would meet him at the club since I was taking a cab there. I got to the club and snuck in without any problems from the paps I found some friends that were there. I greeted them.

"Hey! Anna why are you doing here!?"

"Just wanted to see the new club. What about you?"

"Oh just seeing if there are any cute guys here."

"Haha same old Katie."

"Come on let's dance!"

"Okay!"

We went out to the dance floor and started dancing through three songs. I then felt hands on my waist I looked over my shoulder and saw Ryan I smiled at me.

"I'm gal you made it!"

"Me too!"

I turned around so I was facing him I had one hand on his shoulder and his on my waist. By the end of the night we were dancing really close to each other but I still had Chase on my mind.

"Do you want to go back to your condo?"

I looked at him while I thought about it I mean it would help get him off of my mind.. wouldn't it?

"Yeah."

He took my hand and lead me out of the club to a cab. when we got in the back we told him where we were going and then he had his hands on my waist then he pulled my on his lap so I was sitting side ways on him. He started kissing my neck he looked up at me then i leaned down and kissed him he scooted me closer to him. We got out of the cab and Ryan paid him we walked in to the condo and I kicked my shoes off then he leaned me on the wall.

"Ryan don't you think we can go sit down?"

"Awe why? I like it like this."

"Ryan..."

He kissed me harder and his grip got tighter on me.

"Ryan stop you're hurting me."

"It's just a little fun."

"But I'm not having fun. stop."

He ignored me.

"Let's take this to your room."

"No I don't want to Ryan please."

"Anna don't you want to forget about Chase?"

I looked to the side he took my chin so I was looking at him.

"Let me get him out of your head Angel."

I didn't shake my head or nothing I just went along with him.

It's been three weeks since that night and I have had a period I knew what that meant. The question is what was I going to do?

Authors Note: woah pretty intense! Tell me what you think!! Xoxox.