I Don't Feel It.(chapter twenty)

*Okay I think instead of saying Pape I'm going to say Justin I might even say Pape and not mean to. Okay on to the story!*

~Four Weeks Later~

I have been in Los Angeles with Ryan and turns out him and James are good friends and Ryan's parents are loaded with money so they have let me stay with them for awhile, his dad was a top of the line heart surgeon and his mom is a celebrity lawyer. I was texting my mom and told her I would be home in a few days and that I need to talk to her about L.A. Ryan took Apollo for a run so it was just me and Luna home I didn't care I changed into my black string bikini and walked out to the pool I took a selfie with my on my back and sunglasses on I captioned it L.A. is my new happy place. Just waiting for @itsryanguys to get home with Apollo from their run. Be back in Cincinnati in two days!:/ sad to leave this place.

I was laying there tanning when I felt someone pick me up and throw me in the pool with them I swam to the top and saw Ryan come up and laughing. I splashed him.

Ryan! Why did you do that?

You looked like you needed to cool off.

Oh I bet I did.

You did you were laying there all dry.

I wasn't dry I was tanning.

Same thing.

I pulled myself out of the pool and sat at the edge and he swam over to me.

How was your run?

Good he is worn out.

I bet so you were gone for like ever!

Try one and a half hour.

Yeah forever!

He smiled and shook his hand and pushed himself over of the pool I had to admit he had a great body, he was buff, toned, tan, SNAP OUT OF IT ANNA!! He is just a friend nothing more!

I got up and dried my feet off and walked into the house to go in the kitchen to get some fruit.

So you're going back home in two days?

Yeah just to tell my mom that I'm going to move here for work.

Will she be cool?

I hope so, maybe you should come.

You want me to?

Yeah so I can show you my part of town.

I might just to see if I'm working.

Can't you just sell the houses when you get back?

No, it's my job I have to do it.

Ugh okay.

I say down at the island eating pineapple while Ryan leaned his head on the counter, I rubbed his neck.

Feel good?

Yes. It hurts bad.

I massaged his neck, I stood up so I could massage his shoulders he had to sit in the chair because he was so taller than me. His shoulders were wide where he played football in high school (he is 20, Anna is 17 almost 18 in October)

That feels good Anna.

Thanks I have been told I give good shoulder massages.

Well it's true.

Thanks.

He leaned his head back with his eyes closed then he opened them and smiled up at me, I looked down and smiled down at him.

You know I can't rub your shoulders if your like that.

I know but I want to low at you.

Why?

Because, I like to.

That sounds a little weird hah.

Well I do.

I let a laugh out he  grabbed my cheeks and I grabbed his he leaned up a  little and I bent down inches from his lips, then we kissed like on Spiderman upside down.

Kissing him felt right but then it didn't like something was telling me that this wasn't right, but his lips were so soft but I pulled away slowly and smiled down at him.

He stood up facing me inches away from me he grabbed me by my hips and pulled me closer to him he sat me on the counter.

Ryan I don't think this is right.

Shhh just go with it Angel, take your mind off of the negative.

He had a point there. I let him kiss me I had a hand on his shoulder and he had one of his on my neck, he asked for an entrance and I let him in even though it felt all wrong. He was standing between my legs with both hands on my cheeks and mine wrapped around his neck with my fingers in his hair. I felt myself being lifted up off the counter and my feet on the floor then all of a sudden he lifted me up and i wrapped my legs around his waist and he had his arms around me. He walked us to the couch and I saw sitting on top of him his hands on my butt, I pulled back and looked at him, he smiled at him.

You okay?

Yeah, just didn't know you wanted to kiss me.

Anna are you kidding me? I have wanted to since you moved here.

You did? Why didn't you say something?

Because I didn't think you felt the same.

Well if you never ask, you'll never know.

Okay.. Anna do you feel the same why towards me?

I think so. Since I just got out of a relationship I'm not for sure yet.

Well let me help you make up your mind.

He placed his hand on my cheek and gently pulled me closer to his lips and he softly kissed me, I didn't feel no sparks or anything I didn't understand why not.

I'm home!!

We pulled apart and I hurried off of him just in time his mom walked into the living room.

Did you guys have a good day?

Yeah, we did mom. How about you?

Yeah just busy. Go get changed we're going out for dinner when your father gets home.

Okay mom.

Okay Mrs. Forbes.

Anna, sweetie you know you can call me Kelly.

I smiled at her and went to my room to changed.

I tried not to be alone with Ryan since I didn't feel the same way towards him.

Author's Note: Hey hoe do you think it will be when Anna goes back home??