A Little Notebook And The Ex.(chapter six)

*Anna's P.O.V.*

I got off the floor and looked over at Chase who was looking at Amanda with a glisten in his eyes.

Hi Chase.

What are you doing here?

Yeah what are you doing here girl I don't know.

Oh I invited her. Anna this is Amanda, Amanda this is Anna.

Kevin said looking between me, Chase, and Amanda and smiling.

Kevin why did you invite my ex?

So I won't be alone she can keep me company.

I crossed my arms and looked at Chase and her.

I'm fine if you stay.

Okay thank you.

I started walking back with the others and Chase grabbed my arm pulling me back making me fall, if looks could kill I swear.

What the hell Chase?!

Oh my god I'm so sorry let me help.

No don't touch me.

I got up and looked at my elbow I hit it, it was a little scrapped.

Now what Chase?

Why are you mad at me?

Oh because you dropped me when you saw her, when you saw her you looked at hee like you still have feelings for her.

Anna I didn't mean to drop you it was just like I saw a ghost, and I don't all my feelings are for you Anna.

He pulled me close to him.

I want you and only you.

Okay I believe you.

Good.

I put my arms around his chest and looked up ay him and smiled, I got on my tip toes and kissed him he lifted me up making me smile in the kiss.

Now lets go back in there.

Okay babe.

We walked back in the room Amanda couldn't take her eyes off of Chase I caught her staring at us I leaned up and kisses him he put his hand on my waist and pulled me closer to him. I looked over at her after the kiss she wasn't looking no more we all just watched movies and Pape and Tyana finally woke up.

*three months later*

I was over at Chase's house in his room we were just watching t.v. his mom still didn't like me but she was warming up to me slowly. I had Chase's head on my chest and was playing with his hair, we were watching The Notebook.

You know something Angel?

What?

You are the only girl that I have watched a sappy romance movie.

Awe. Really babe?

Yeah.

I leaned down and kissed him.

And being with you is the happiest I have for awhile.

You have changed me for the better and you have made me so happy.

Babe stop your gonna make me cry.

As long as they are happy tears.

They are always happy tears.

We began to kiss we weren't making out just soft kisses, we heard the door bell we were the only ones home since his mom and dad were out for the day.

You need to get that baby.

Ugh I know, don't move though.

Wouldn't dream of it.

Chase gave me a quick kiss and went downstairs, finally my life was on the right track.

*Chase's P.O.V.*

I can't believe my life is so perfect my friends, my family, my career, and my perfect girl this is a fairytale. I opened the door to see a soaking wet Amanda staring at me with hee brown eyes.

Hi Chase.

Amanda what are you doing here?

I made a mistake I want you back I have been so loss without you baby.

She tries to put her arms around me but I pushed her away.

Amanda you need to leave, my girlfriend is upstairs.

Who that slut Anna?

Don't call her that! She is not a slut.

You called her that the first night you told Kevin and he told me. You told him how you want me back, how much you miss me and love me Chase we are meant to be! You don't deserve her!

I'm sorry you need to leave.

Maybe this will change your mind.

She pushed me up on the wall and kissed me, I resisted at first but then I remember how her lips were so soft.

*Anna's P.O.V.*

When I hears yelling I walked down the stairs and hid behind a wall and listened to Chase and Amanda then I heard a thump and then I knew what they were doing. I walked out.

What the help is this?

They pulled away and Chase looked like he was about to die.

Authors Note: Oh no!