I Have Nobody. (chapter eighteen)

I drove to the nearest park so I didn't get lost I grabbed the dogs and sat on a bench I sat there I swear I'm so mad I could scream.. So I did.. I screamed do loud I scared the dogs and then I heard a deeper scream from my side I jumped and stood up I saw a shirtless muscle guy in shorts.

I'm sorry. I thought I was alone.

It's fine you just startled me. What are you doing out here at this time.

I needed some air and I got my security.

I pointed back to my dogs who were on my sides looking at the stranger not sure of him.

So what are you doing out at 11:30pm?

I worked late and I needed to go for a run. I'm Ryan.

I'm Anna.

I shook his hand.

So um you wanna talk about why you have tear streaks down your face?

I wiped my face and looked away.

I'm fine.

Your Anna the model right?

In the flesh.

I heard your interview today and by the looks of it something happened between you and your boyfriend Chase I think?

Yeah... How do you know?

Because you're sitting in a park at 11:30pm crying and screaming at the world. And my sisters would do that.

Well your right, turns out I wasn't his first after the fact he told me I was.

Yeah that explains it, if I had a girlfriend and she lied to me about that I would be upset too.

Yeah I just... I'm sorry you don't want to hear my problems you can continue your run.

I turned to walk away, he grabbed my arm which made Apollo growl and snap at him but not bite him I turned around to him.

Oh my gosh I'm sorry! He was just-

Anna it's fine he was protecting his mother and he didn't get me just snap.

I'm still so sorry.

Hey it's fine.

Are you sure?

Yes I understand your his territory.

I looked down at Apollo.

Yeah and he's my only man in my life.

I would love to sit down and listen to what's going on right now.

You don't have to act like you care. I have enough of lies.

But I'm not lying. I really want to listen. Please?

Really?

Yes. Please?

Okay yeah.

We sat back on the bench and he sat there and listen to me talk till 2:30am. I was in tears he took me in his arms so I cried on his shoulder.

You have every right to be angry, to cry, and to be upset. You can cry on me for as long as you need.

Why are you being so nice to me?

Because I grew up with four sisters and I was always there for them when this happened to them.

You grew up with four sisters?

Yeah and I'm the only boy, we have a big family.

I wish I wasn't the only child I get bored easy.

Well you can hang out with me now.

I don't live here. I'm going back home soon.

Funny I don't live here either.

Where do you live?

L.A.

I have a job opportunity there.

You should take it.

I might.

He smiled at me.

Well I should get back to my hotel. It's getting really late.

Can I text you sometime.. maybe?

Yeah. That would be great.

He walked me to my car and gave me his number and I gave him mine.

I got back to my suit I went into my room and just took my pants off and cried myself to sleep.

The next morning I got up a put on some Nike Pro black shorts with a pink sports bra, my hair in a high ponytail, and my Nike's. I grabbed Apollo since he enjoys our runs more than Luna who likes to walk and got my headphones I got in the hall and almost ran into Chase.

Anna.. Where are you going?

For a run.

We need to talk.

I think we talked enough last night.

No I'm sorry I shouldn't have lied to you. It wasn't right of me.

No it wasn't.

But baby I love YOU.

Chase I need to go now.

Please believe me.

I can't right now. You lied to me about me being your first. I feel like an idiot. I believed that I had something good in my life for once.

You do. I'm still here baby girl.

No Chase. I have nobody like always.

I walked down the hall to the elevator, and down to the beach.

Author's Note: oooo mysterious Ryan haha! Tell me if you like it!!! xoxox.