I have missed you(Chapter twety eight)

We walked back stages to a small to be alone and we sat down across from each other.

"What are you doing here?"

"I wanted to come an surprise you."

"Well I'm pretty surprised."

"You don't seem to happy to see me..."

"No no no it's not that. it's just I was worried.."

"About what baby?"

"I mean I saw pictures and stuff and you just looked like you were having such a great time.. and I didn't think if I was going to see you again."

"Baby don't think that."

"Well why not? you have friends there and you looked like you were having a great time."

"But baby listen to me."

I took his face in my hands so he was looking at me.

"Yes I had a great time reuniting with my friends. and yes I loved working there and the beach but...."

"But what?"

"California doesn't have something that Ohio does.

"What is that?"

"My one true love... you."

I saw his face brighten up and a smile grew on his face.

"Really?"

"Yes! Chase even though I was having fun I thought about you all the time."

"I thought about you too."

"I am so so sorry that I missed my flight."

"Baby I'm just glad you're here now."

I leaned over and kissed him he pulled me on to his lap I wrapped my arms around his neck and had one hand on his cheek just smiling at him and looking at him. He had his arms around me and was just looking at me and smiling we were about to kiss again till we got interrupted by his mom.

"Anna! you're back in town!"

I turned and got off of his lap and smiled at her and walked into her open arms for a hug.

"Hi! If feels like I haven't seen you forever!"

"Chase didn't tell me you were coming home today."

"He didn't know. I kinda surprised him."

"Awe we'll good because he ha misses you so much!"

"Mommm.."

"Okay okay I understand you guys need to catch up! Anna we will catch up soon! Okay sounds good to me!"

"Okay good! Be good kids!"

"Okay mom we will be up there soon with you and dad. Okay?"

"Okay love you."

"I love you too mom."

She walked out the door it lead you to where everyone was then she walked up to VIP and where everyone's parents were. I walked back over to Chase and smiled up at him he grinned down at me and before I could question what he was doing he picked me up bridal style.

"Chase what are you doing?"

"Picking you up."

"Well I can see that."

"Is it okay?"

"More than okay."

I asked Kevin if he could take a few pictures of us he took one of me kissing his cheek, one where I had one arm around his neck and another out and my mouth open, and the last one was of us kissing.