Not Whipped.(chapter fourteen)

I looked at the video of me and James dancing Chase looked so pissed I took his phone from him all I could is stare at it.

Or this.

He snatched it away and showed me pictures of that night.

Who the hell are these guys?!

Chase calm down their just friends.

Yeah that guy is being real friendly with his hands on your hips!

Chase please let me explain.

He was now pacing the floor back and forth. I could feel the tears in my eyes but I sucked them back in.

Chase it was just a little hang out, I met those guys at the beach yesterday and they invited men to their party. James was teaching me how they dance back in his country. That's all it was dancing.

I stood up and stood infront of him I grabbed for his arm but he stepped away from me.

Chase please believe me it was dancing it meant nothing baby.

He looked down to the ground I walked over to him and took his head in my hands.

Baby I'm sorry please believe me.

Did... you... kiss.. him?

He tried but I pushed him away and went into the hotel.

He drove you home?!?

Yes I mean he drove me there.

So you went as a couple?!?

No! Chase he was just a friend I promise!

He walked away towards my glass door that gives you a beach view. I stood there not knowing what do to.

Anna.. Did you come here to party?

What? No! I'm here for business!

Yeah it looks like it! Your job is nothing but a joke!

He said to me looking at me with rage.

Chase I can't believe you said that.

I didn't mean it.. I'm sorry.

It's fine I deserve it.

He walked over to me and grabbed my face with his hands make me look up at him.

I'm sorry I was just pissed off at him.

Chase I promise you I would never hurt you. You mean the world to me. I will delete everything from that night if you want. including his number.

Really? You would do that for me?

Yes because I need you baby.

I wrapped my arms around his waist he could see the tears in my eyes, a smile formed on his face he leaned down and placed a soft kiss on my forehead. I looked up at him.

So are we good?

What do you think?

He picked me up and I wrapped my arms around his neck and legs around his waist, our lips were inches apart we just looked at each other and smiled. I started playing with his hair on his neck he leaned in and I did too kissing him felt so right I'm just so happy we're fine. Without breaking the kiss he walked towards the couch and sat down where I was sitting on his lap with his hands on my waist and mine on his neck. He licked my bottom lip asking for an entrance I gladly let him in, we were making out on the couch we pulled away slowly and smiled at each other.