I'm staying. (chapter nineteen)

It's been two days since I confronted Chase in the hall which meant they were leaving today, I was outside wearing s flowy maxi dress that tied around my neck barefoot and I was sitting on the fountain holding a flower and pulling out the pedals.

Anna.. what are you doing?

Sitting here. Why Kevin?

Shouldn't you be packing? Aren't you coming home with us?

Yeah about that...

Anna that are you talking about. You are coming home right?

I looked in the water, he sat down by me.

Anna I hate seeing you like this. 

Yeah well I hate feeling like this Kevin.

I know. I would to... You can't let him get to you like this.

Chase was the only guy I have ever told I love you to. And I gave myself to him. I'm done with this situation.

I stood up and walked away from Kevin I threw the flower in the water, and walked up to my suit.

*Two Hours Later*

I was listening to music laying on my couch with Apollo as my pillow and Luna on top of me I heard a knock so I had to scoot out from under her and opened the door to see the boys standing there including Chase.

Hey guys... Chase...

Anna can we come in?

Yeah, come in.

I opened the door they all came in Chase looked at me making me look away to the ground. They sat down at the kitchen table I sat down across from Chase by Dylan.

So Anna why aren't you packed?

I'm staying for a few extra days.

Are you going to be okay?

Yes Dyl I'll be fine I got security.

I looked back at my dogs and laughed a little I looked back at the boys and my smile faded when my eyes met Chase's.

Anna we really want you to come back with us.

Pape I'll be fine I promise,I'm just going to take easy. Go to the beach, shop, work a little more.

But..

No buts Kevin I'm fine, go back home and don't worry about me.

You are part of us all. You are all of ours friend, we care about you.

Thanks guys.

Chase looked down like he was upset.

Chase... can we talk?

I would love to.

I stood up and walked towards the door Chase followed behind me, we walked out to the fountain and sat down on it and he sat across from me looking at me.

Chase I know you're sorry but that doesn't change anything. I'm still hurt and you still lied.

Anna please.

Chase we need this break, you need to see the big picture why I'm so upset and I need to clear my head.

But I Love you.

I placed my hand on his cheek.

And I Love you but we are in a rough patch right now and we will get threw this my way. Okay?

He put his hand on mine and weakly smiled at me I did the same.

Can we have one last kiss?

I leaned forward being inches away from his lips.

I would love to.

He didn't hesitate he grabbed me by my waist pulling me closer to him and kissed me sosoft and gently. I had my arms around his neck we had to be like that for ten minutes before we pulled away from each other and stared at each other with put foreheads on each others.

Uh Chase we're leaving.

We looked over at Pape I pulled away I stood up and walked him to the car.

see you back in Cincinnati?

yeah.

Bye guys.

Bye Anna!

I gave them all hugs Chase was the last one he hugged me tried so hard to keep the tears in. I didn't want to let go but another part needed to. I pulled away and he handed me one of his sweatshirts and a one of his shirts. so looked up at him.

So you can sleep in them and pretend I'm with you.

Okay, sounds good.

he kissed my cheek and got in the car, I watched as they drove off.

Author's note: A little short but wanted to update!!!