I Want To Call You Mine *chapter four*

Anna's P.O.V.

I was sitting in the kitchen where my mom was she just looked at me.

Anna why did you have to kiss him.

I didn't he kissed me I just went a long with it.

I love you sweetie but I want this to be different than how it was in Kentucky, please.

Okay mom I'm trying but sometimes I don't always cause it, it just finds me.

I know sweetie just chill.

Okay mom I'm going down stairs to dance.

Alright my wild child.

I went down stairs and turned on my music dancing was one of my ways to turn the world out. I made a vine to me dancing to a Michael Jackson song and put it on twitter too. After three hours of dancing it was already 9:30 I texted Tyana to come spend the night. She said okay and Pape is at Chase's with Kevin. I took a quick shower and walked out in my robe I was putting lotion on my legs and I looked out of my window and saw Chase, Pape, and some other guy messing around I opened my window and texted Chase.

Turn around handsome.

He turned around and smiled at me he opened his window and the guys joined him.

Hey stranger.

Hey wild child.

Get in trouble with mommy?(;

Actually yes.

Awe I'm sorry, well I'm going to put some clothes on why don't you guys come over later tonight, Tyana will be here Pape.(;

Then I'm in.

Okay see you guys later.

Bye wild child.

I shut my window and put on sweats and a sports bra Tyana walked in I ran and jumped on her.

My babe is here!!!

Yeah haha I'm here!

I told the boys to come over later tonight.

Okay sounds good to me!

We were watching Evil Dead with all the lights off and we were cuddled together with the dogs, we heard a noise from my balcony.

What was that?

I don't know. Check it out.

Why me?

Because its your house.

Ugh fine.

I walked slowly over to the balcony door I got to the handle I slowly opened it, I heard a scream from the movie making me jump.

Nothing is out here T.

I walked out further out there I walked to the railing then turned around to a person standing over me.

TYANAAAAA!!!

Shhhh! Anna its me. Chase.

I punched his chest.

Don't ever do that to me ass!!

I'm sorry we wanted to come over.

Okay come in.

Pape was already in he was kissing Tyana.

Get a room guys.

We are in one.

Smartass.

Luna and Apollo went over to Chase and was sniffing him, he was kinda timid.

Just stay calm sweetie, they love people.

He relaxed and they left him alone and went onto their beds.

So Kevin this is Anna. Anna this is Kevin.

Hi nice to meet you, Kevin.

No it is my pleasure.

I looked away a blushed. We were watching another scary movie Mama, Tyana was in Pape's lap and I could tell Chase wanted me in his but I didn't want to leave Kevin out buy I like Chase. Chase put his arm around I looked over at him when I looked back at the t.v. something jumped out which made me jump right into Chase's lap he wrapped his arms around me.

You scared?

No I'm okay.

Then I can put you down right?

Um no.

Haha that's what I thought.

I laid my head in his chest, he had a good grip on me. I whispered to him.

We need to talk. Come with me.

Okay.

I got up off of him and took his hand I walked out to my balcony and shut my door.

So what do we need to talk about.

Earlier today, the kissing then the make out session.

What about it.

Do you have feelings for me or was I just for your pleasure.

Well when we kissed last night I felt something so I just wanted to know if you felt something too..

Well I did..

You do?

Yeah I do.

He leaned me up against the balcony railing and put his hand on my cheek and one on myside so I couldn't leave like I wanted to.

Anna even though I just got out of a relationship I want you to be mine, and I know we're young but i don't care.

But your mom hates me.

So I don't care I like you, you like me that's all we need.

This boy knew what to say, I smiled at him.

Listen I want to call you mine so bad but there's a lot you don't know about me, about my past.

So tell me.

It's a long story.

I have time for you.

I put my hand on his cheek and my other one on his neck, we locked eyes and then locked lips he was want I have been waiting for.

He soon picked me up where my legs where wrapped around him and we were making out on the side of my house. Pape and Tyana walked out.

We did it!

We looked over and saw them smiling at us. I climbed off of Chase and we walked back inside it was 6:00am the boys had to leave Kevin was already down the balcony Pape was telling Tyana goodnight, Chase picked me up I put my arms around his neck.

Do you just like picking me up?

I like you by me.

I kissed him we were kissing then Pape nudged him.

Come on bro.

Okay. See you tomorrow angel.

Okay.

I got off of him gave him one last kiss and went back inside, me and Tyana went straight to sleep with smiles on our faces.

Authors Note: Awe cute!!

xoxo