Chapter #6 ~ True Thanks?

(A/N: For the past 1 week my internet is not cooperating with me, great -_-")

This world is messed up. Even the day you were born. You're asking to yourself. Why am I living until today? Is there one thing I need to do? What is it? Where could I find the answer? Do I need someone to find myself again? But, Who?

"Look. It's (Y/N)."

"She's so different from us."

"That's why she's called the 'weirdo' in our class."

"Totally."

What's the point living in here anyway. I couldn't even find the answer from the beginning. Why are we so weak? Are we just hopeless?

"Hey..."

"Uhh...? That voice...."

**********

You flinch a bit because of your dream, more like your childhood past. You opened your eyes slowly and seeing an unfamiliar place. (H/C)-haired girl sat up noticing you were laying down on the bed inside the nurses' office, you looked around the room and noticing a frizzy-haired sleeping next to you sitting on the chair. She also notices your scarf was next to you on the table, you grab and wore it around your neck.

You took a glance on the frizzy-haired again and wondering inside your thought, "Was he... Looking after me?"

"Oh, you're awake." The friendly nurse entered inside the room.

"How long am I asleep?" (L/N) asked the nurse.

"A long time now. Probably almost 1 hour." The friendly nurse said.

"I see..." (L/N) replied.

"You should go home you two, it's getting late." The friendly nurse said.

"OK." (L/N) nodded before the Nurse walks back to her desk.

You looked at the frizzy-haired again, you try waking him up by poking his nose by you're two index fingers which cause him to flinch a bit, and slowly opened his eyes blinking until it was completely opened.

"Uh... Sorry, I fell asleep." Akira rub his eyes threw his glasses.

"Why are you here?" (L/N) asked.

"Uhh...?" Akira titled, "Well..."

"By the way, that castle we saw. Is it true?" (L/N) asked not even making a eye contact.

"Uhh... Yeah." Akira simply answered.

"OK, then." (L/N) didn't react any surprise expression before she gets out on the bed, "Oh and..."

**********

OPENING 1

**********

-----Meanwhile-----

Two teenagers where sitting on the bench outside the courtyard of Shujin academy. One of the two girls was Takamaki herself and the other one had brown eyes and dark black hair in a ponytail tied with a pink hairband. She wore her uniform without the black blazer: a beige sweater rolled up to her elbows, and the standard uniform skirt. She had a black leg brace on her right leg. Around her elbows and under her skirt, black bandages of some sort could be seen. She wore white running shoes.