Chapter #58 ~ Loosing Morgana

(A/N: What's up yo'll! I'm back from the dead! You guys may notice on my Author's note last time that I can't update a month. But, I was like "Fuck that bullshit." you guys deserve a chapter, anyways If you wanna know when do I update, follow me on instagram:

" you guys deserve a chapter, anyways If you wanna know when do I update, follow me on instagram:

Everyone is at Leblanc having an important conversation about Mr. Kobayakawa a.k.a Egghead about he's dead from the past days.

"Before we talk about the data we got from Sis, we need to discuss the incident about the principal..." Makoto started.

"People are talking about it online..." Ann trailed.

"Nobody saying it's cause of the Phantom Thieves... So far." Ryuji looking at the Phan-Site.

"People think he did it because the tabloid exposed how he was covering up Kamoshida's abuses." Yusuke said.

"Could it be that... We're responsible for Principal Kobayakawa's death...?" Ann asked.

"Whaddya mean?" Ryuji asked Ann.

"If we hand't changed Kamoshida's heart, maybe his never would happened." Ann said.

"But then Kamoshida would keep doing the same thing at this point." (Y/N) said.

"There's a lot of opinions online. 'It's only natural that he died', 'Covering up crimes is wrong.'" Futaba looking at her laptop.

"The comments I've seen are similar as well. 'Only the Phantom Thieves are on our side!' And so on..." Yusuke said.

"There's even a Phantom Thieves merchandise now." Ann said.

"The public believe in us rather than the adults." (Y/N) said.

"Are we really doing the right thing...?" Makoto asked.

"I mean, the principal was coverin' stuff up, right? I guess... He got what was comin' to him." Ryuji said.

"That's..." Makoto's word were cut by Morgana.

"Whoa, guys, let's get back on topic. Weren't we going to discuss the data we obtained from Niijima?" Morgana asked.

Futaba looked at Yusule with a sad face and nodded. "You tell them, Inari..."

"Why, me...?" Yusuke questioned but he decided to stood up and walk over to Futaba and look at her laptop and starts reading.

"First, Prosecutor Niijima has been looking into the continued cases of people suddenly collapsing. It seemed she is searching for a common thread to tie them all together. Some parts seem to be speculation but she has cited a beneficiary of the majority of these incidents." Yusuke read the data of Niijima.

Everyone pop out an exclamation mark (!) which means they're shocking. "The corporation Okumura Foods. It's CEO, Kunikazu Okumura" Yusuke trailed.