Chapter #8 ~ Hard To-Get-Along

(A/N: I have nothing else to say :P)

The frizzy-haired got home safely at Leblanc he went to the attic put his bag at the table changing his clothes after he change his clothes his phone rang, he grab and looked at his phone.

It was shocking to him...

He almost doesn't want to answer the call but if he doesn't...

"H-Hello?" Akira answered nervously.

"I thought you wouldn't answer the call." A old-man voice said, "...So how are you doing?"

"I'm doing good, father." A light were reflecting his lenses causing his eyes to hide entirely.

"How many times I told you that don't call me 'father' or 'dad'." The old-man who was Akira's 'father' said angrily.

"I'm sorry." Akira said sadly.

"I hope that you learn your lesson for what happened, you better not ruined our family name again." Akira's father said in a angry face tone.

"Yes Sir, I'm sorry." Akira said sadly.

"Good." Then Akira's father hang-up the call.

The frizzy-haired remove the phone on his ear while it's still remained in his hand, he clenched his fist angrily lowering his face. The light reflecting in Akira's glasses causing his eyes covering entirely.

"I can't... Take it anymore..." The frizzy-haired mumbled while was about to edge to cry.

-----The Next Day: Recess Time-----

A certain (H/C)-haired girl walking in the hallway, hearing her classmate gossip about her which she was very use at it, her reach at the school's shop to buy something to eat meanwhile a frizzy-haired approach her which she looked at him questioning the matter.

"What?" (L/N) asked the frizzy-haired.

"Uhh... Umm..." Akira looked away a bit having his hand rubbing his neck, "Can you help us?"

"Hm?" (L/N) puzzled her head for what Akira meant by that.

"Morgana said we need you to help us." Akira explained.

"Morgana? You that monster cat?" (L/N) asked again.

"Yeah." Akira nodded.

"Is this about Kamoshida?" (L/N) asked again.

"Y-Yeah." Akira stuttered while nodding slowly.

"I'm sorry, but I can't." (L/N) avoiding a eye contact on him.

"But--" Akira got interupted.

"Here's you're change." The shop-lady handling (L/N)'s change.

"Thank you." She immediately grab her change before leaving the frizzy-haired behind.

Akira tried to reach his hand towards (L/N) who manage to walked away from him.

"This is harder than I thought." Akira mumbled having a cold sweat on his face.

-----Time Skip: Lunch Time-----

(L/N) is eating her lunch alone at the courtyard it was a peaceful lunch until...

"Please, help us." Akira suddenly appeared out of know while bowing which the (H/C)-haired girl caught on guard.

"Where the hell did you come from!?" (L/N) asked in surprise.

-----At The Gymnasium-----

The class 2-D has a activity in PE, (L/N) is sitting on the bench resting while drinking water a frizzy-haired approached her again.