Chapter #24 ~ Changing Madarame's Heart

(A/N:........ Lol, i don't know, what else to say. BUT BUT, the next chapter is gonna be AMAZING!!!!! Stay tune for that... And... LET THE FUN BEGIN!)

~You all win the battle~

"Ngh..." Yusuke knelt down because of the fight. "Yusuke, you've just thrown your bright future down the drain. I'll destroy ever chance you've ever had of becoming an artist...!" Shadow Madarame said, "Madarame!" Yusuke said. "You'll forever rue the day you dared defy me." Shadow Madarame leave. "Get... Back here...!" Yusuke stood up, but he knelt down again. "Kitagawa~kun!" Panther run at Yusuke. "Why can't i move!?" Yusuke tries to stand up, but he can't. "Listen, you're totally drained. You can't do much, even if you wanted to!" Panther said, "What a disgrace i am...!" Yusuke said, "C'mon, just listen to her." Skull said.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Yusuke is sitting on the couch. "You've known for quite some time, haven't you?" Panther asked, "I'm no fool. Strange people have been coming by years, and the plagiarism was an everyday affair. But... Who would want to admit that man they owed their life to was doing such terrible things?" Yusuke said, "Why didn't you leave, Kitagawa~kun?" Panther asked, "Well he is the one who painted the 'Sayuri.' On top of that, I owe him a great debt..." Yusuke said, "You mean 'cause he raised you?" Skull asked, "I... Never knew my father. I was told my mother raised me by herself, but she died in an accident when i was three. That's when Sensei took me in. I heard he helped my mother while she was still alive." Yusuke said, "Heard...?" (C/N) said, "To be honest, I don't remember much about my mother either. I did everything i could for Sensei. I thought of him as a father... But he changed. To think he would treat the 'Sayuri.' The very foundation of his art, like that...!" Yusuke said, "...A lot's happened to you, huh?" Skull said. 

(A/N: OOKK This part i will edit your back story. And if you read the chapter 3. You know your parents IN THE STORY Is overseas. Well i'm gonna change that.) 

"......To be honest i know, what Yusuke feels. Even me i didn't knew my mother as well..." (C/N) is sad as well. And Joker look at (C/N). "When you had mentioned plagiarism... Deep down i knew you were right. That's why i so vehemently denied you... I was simply running from the truth. I'm sorry." Yusuke apologize. "I understand." Joker said, "I'm grateful for the chance to face what i have been denying all this time." Yusuke said, "You're way too serious, man. That's why you're always getting stuck in your own head. Look at me! I just go with the flow." Skull said. 

(A/N: And if you guys want to know, what is reader~chan's backstory it will come.... I don't, what chapter will come. Just be patience, AND I WILL PROMISE!)

"For real." Panther said, "What are you going to do now?" Mona asked, "I don't know..." Yusuke said, "We can't help the fact that Madarame's gone and changed. But... We can change his heart. We'll make him pay for his crimes." Skull said. And Yusuke remembers something. "That reminds me, you mentioned something about that 'change of heart' earlier..." Yusuke said, "Have you heard the rumors? The ones about the Phantom thieves that steal hearts?" (C/N) asked. Yusuke look at them and... "....!? Don't tell me..." Yusuke didn't finished his words. And the shadows as appear. "Oh, cr*p!" Skull was surprise. "We'll talk later! We need to scram!" Mona said. Yusuke stood up, and he JUST notice he's clothes change JUST NOW! "When did my clothes change...?" Yusuke notice JUST NOW that he's clothes change. "You just noticed that now...?" Skull said, "There's no time to talk! Let's go!" (C/N) said. And everyone run.

~You Are Now Back To The Real World~

All of you, are in the dinner right now. And explain Yusuke, what happened. "...I see. And because of that, this PE teacher's had a change of heart... The Phantom Thieves who steal hearts... To think they truly exist." Yusuke can't believe that the phantom thieves truly exist. "We're right in front of you." Akira said, "Indeed. I have to believe your words. Especially after seeing a world like that... So your plan with Madarame~sensei--with Madarame is to force a change of heart, correct?......... Let me join... As a member of the Phantom thieves." Yusuke said. And everyone was surprise. "Had i faced reality sooner, this may have been avoided. I must put an end to this for the sake of the others whose futures as artist were robbed, as well. That... Is most civil thing i can do for man who was... In some manner, my father." Yusuke said, "...Civil, huh." Anne said, "Sounds fine to me. We're gonna deal with Madarame anyways." Ryuji said, "He may have a mental shutdown if we screw up. We have ways to prevent that, but they aren't fail~safe... Remember how we mentioned this on our way here?" Morgana reminded. "Madarame is a man who has art would under this thumb. He has connections to many organizations. If someone like me raises my voice, it'll only be snubbed out... We have no option but this." Yusuke said, "Kitagawa~kun..." Anne said, "It's a deal then." Morgana said, "We have a new member in the Phantom thieves now! I hope we get along, Yusuke!" Anne said, "You better not slow us down." Ryuji said, "I'll do my best." Yusuke said, "Oh, and no nude paintings. Got it?" (Y/N) said, "So that was all plan?... That's quite daring, Takamaki~san." Yusuke said, "It wasn't my idea--It was theirs!" Anne said, "What else were we supposed to do!? It's his fault for going on and on about the nude modeling thing!" Ryuji said, "I haven't given up on that yet, though." Yusuke said, "Give it up! Oh, that reminds me... I wonder what's going on with the real Madarame. Yusuke and i were in a pretty tight situation..." Anne said, "Actually, i contacted him before we came. He believes that i continued pursuing Takamaki~san. And, just as you all explained, it appears he knows nothing about his Shadow." Yusuke said, "What did he say...?" Anne asked, "He was complaining to the security company how they couldn't even catch one high school girl. However, he's still furious about it, and said that he's going to take legal action against everyone." Yusuke said. And everyone was shocked. "Talk about being completely on guard..." Ryuji said, "Legal action... He's acting way too desperate." Anne said, "Maybe he still has more secrets." (Y/N) said, "If he were to act, it'd be after the exhibit is over. Any scandal during the show would be his loss." Yusuke said, "Right when i think the talk about being nude model is over, this happens...!?" Anne said, "We'll have to force a change of heart before then, if we're to dodge this 'legal action' thing. Looks like our plan must be accomplished while the exhibit is still open!" Morgana said. And everyone nodded.