Chapter #20 ~ Meeting Yusuke Kitagawa

(A/N: WHAT IS UP GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm finally back, and THANK YOU SO MUCH! For the 11.5K readers. Which makes ma SO HAPPY! <3 And as you all know i change the title of this story because, why not, I just want to. And NOTHING else to say. Hope you like it, and... LET THE FUN BEGIN!)

~At The Velvet Room (Akira's Point Of View)~

Akira is in the velvet room again. "First off... I'd like to begin by congratulating you. Even though is late." Igor is congratulating Akira from he's first mission. "To think our master would give words of praise..." Justine said, "You better treasure this moment, inmate!" Caroline said, "You have encountered allies who there your aesthetics, and you have found your place in reality. The time has come... Your rehabilitation will soon begin." Igor said, "I don't understand." Akira said. And Caroline slams the bar with her electric shock baton. "Just shut up and listen, Inmate!" Caroline said, "You have a special potential. However, that must be refined into useful power... It is weak now, but refining it shall grant you the strength to stand straight the coming ruin... That is the rehabilitation cast upon you." Igor explained. "Coming ruin...?" Akira is still not understand. "There are various means by which you may gain the power to resist the ruin. Fighting shadows and gaining experience in one way. The fusion process i thought you prior is another." Igor explained more. "This is all possible because of our master's guidance, inmate!" Caroline said, "Though it may be presumptions of us, we have words of wisdom as well." Justine said, "When you're out in reality, you better bone your relationship with that girl!" Caroline said, "Huh...?" Akira didn't understand, what Caroline was saying. "You know, what i'm talking about!" Caroline said, "She's talking about the girl you have a crush on." Justine said. And Akira slight blush a little bit. "If you've got time to waste, you'd better visit your contractors, inmate!" Caroline said, "That is another source of power to evade the ruin that our master has mentioned." Justine said, "Thanks to that 'girl' you've formed, your heart is steadily gaining power of oppositions. It seems the rehabilitation is going well. This is truly joyous occasions. I shall grant you an ability befitting of your newfound growth. Consider it a gift. May the devotion to your rehabilitation grow even deeper. And not only that, when you formed a contract to other people. Your power will grow stronger. But love is more stronger... I have high hopes of you." Igor said.

"...The time has come. Return to your brief moments of rest." Justine said, "And don't forget to go talk your contractors, inmate!" Caroline reminded.

~Time Skipping: At Class (Your Point Of View)~ 

It's the day, and it's the first exam and (Y/N) really didn't like exam. But thanks to Akira, (Y/N) learn some of the lessons. And (Y/N) thinks Akira is a very smart guy, and (Y/N) answer the some of the questions.

~Time Skipping (Again): The Next Day~ (A/N: Sorry if i time skip like this. But i just want to get the good stuff)

"*Yawn* So sleepy... I ended up pullin' an all-nighter once realized today's the last day of exams." Ryuji looks so sleepy. "You? Staying up studying?" Morgana asked, "Nah, I gave up on exam. I was playin' some games, then before i knew it, it was morning." Ryuji said, "You're failing for sure." Akira commented. "Eh, it'll be fine. Nobody's expectin' anything of me, so i don't gotta worry about grades." Ryuji said. And Anne came and she looks pretty tired. "*Yawn* Morning..." Anne looks so sleepy as well. "Yo, look who else is yawnin'." Ryuji said, "Exams are almost over, so i thought i'd make one last effort across the finish line." Anne said, "Impressive, Lady Anne. You're quite different from this stupid monkey i know" Morgana said, "Huh? Don't gimme that cr*p. Your brain's tiny compared to mine." Ryuji said, "Size is meaningless if there's nothing inside, you know." Morgana commented. "What was that!" Ryuji said, "Ugh, will you please shut up!? You're gonna make me forget everything i memo--" Anne feels someone is stalking her. "..........!?" 

[DISCONTINUE] Persona 5 | Akira Kurusu X Reader | The Heart Of The Jokerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें