Chapter #53 ~ What Happen 10 Years Ago? [Part 3] & [Ending 1]

(A/N: Yo, what's up everyone! So, a lot of your guys seems BEARY surprise, what happen last chapter. Anyways, And the video above is the Opening 1 - 2.0. And also, HAPPY HALLOWEEN WE'RE EVER YOU ARE ON EARTH! LET THE FUN BEGIN!!!!!!!!)

-----Your Memory's: Your View-----

"Akira... Akira Kurusu." The boy greeted himself. "Yours?" A 6-year-old version Akira asked.

"(Y/N)... (Y/N) (L/N)." Your greeted yourself. "Thanks. By the way, for the help." (Y/N) thanked Akira.

Akira just nodded and the bell rang, that means they have to go to their respective class. 

"Anyways, see you later!" (Y/N) run away and waving at the same time. Akira wave her back.

-----At School (B/N)/Kazuya's View)-----

(B/N)/Kazuya was walking at the hallway and he saw Kazoki was walking as well. And they both stop, and Kazoki speaks up. "Hey, do you have any plans now?" Kazoki asked.

"Just wait." (B/N)/Kazuya said and he walk away leaving Kazoki.

Kazoki looked at him while walking. "What are you planing...? (B/N)/Kazuya (L/N)." Kazoki said.

**********

(B/N)/Kazuya was in the back of the school and he pull out his phone and text BunnyGirl.

KillerGamer: Hey, are you sure about this?

BunnyGirl: Don't worry, I got this.

KillerGamer: Can I ask you a question?

BunnyGirl: K

KillerGamer: Are you a student of this school?

...

...

...

KillerGamer: ???????

BunnyGirl: Sorry, I can't answer that.

-----Ends The Text Message-----

(B/N)/Kazuya put his phone inside his pocket. "I knew it." (B/N)/Kazuya said. "Could it be, that girl?" (B/N)/Kazuya asked himself.

-----Brown-haired-girl (Hinata) View-----

Brown-haired-girl put her phone on her skirt pocket. "Does, KillerGamer know's who I am?" Brown-haired-girl asked herself.

-----TIME SKIPPING: Lunchtime (No One's View)-----

Brown-Hair-girl (Hinata) was walking in the hallway--(B/N)/Kazuya was just there standing and Brown-Hair-girl (Hinata) walk pass by (B/N)/Kazuya but...

"So, your BunnyGirl, huh." (B/N)/Kazuya said.

Hinata's eyes slightly winded in shock and she looked at (B/N)/Kazuya. "W-Wait, h-how did you--?" Hinata didn't finished her sentence.

"Yesterday you we're eavesdropping on us, right?" (B/N)/Kazuya said. 

"..........." Hinata stayed silent. "Guess, you are incredible after all. KillerGamer." Hinata said.