Chapter #35 ~ Beautiful Student Council Awakens

(A/N: HOLY MACARONI! What is up! And yesterday was my birthday, and i was SO thankful for the most KINDNESS COMMENTS EVER! THANK YOU GUYS...SO MUCH! And also i still haven't survive exam because tomorrow we have a holiday... I mean the the entire Philippines. I'm not gonna say, were do i live... ANYWAYS LET THE FUN BEGIN!)

"I'm so sorry... I didn't mean to drag you in like this..." Makoto said. "For real." Ryuji said. "I was stupid..." Makoto said. "I must agree. You should've easily imagined this happening." Yusuke said. "Yusuke...!" (Y/N) said. "I was so caught up in trying to be useful..." Makoto said. "All right, that's enough now." Ryuji said.

"I'm going to cause trouble for Sis too..." Makoto said. "Sis?" Anne said. "My older sister has a commendable job, and she's a much more remarkable person than me... A lot happened after we lost are father three years ago, so it's just the two of us living..." Makoto said. "......" Yusuke is speechless.

"...And that's why you were so reckless?" (Y/N) said. "I just wan't to be useful in some way to someone..." Makoto said. "Y'know, i might not get your whole situation, but ain't it a bit off saying that you're useless to her?" Ryuji said.

"It's the truth though... In particular, i have to apologies for happened to you." Makoto said. "Eh...?" Anne was confuse. "Now that i think of it, the truth about Kamoshida must've been covered up by the whole school. I had my suspension, but... I couldn't do anything about it. No. I didn't do anything. Had i cared enough, I could've done something..." Makoto said.

"......" Anne is speechless. "People like me... Must be call scum of the earth." Makoto said. "Real scum wouldn't call themselves that." Anne said. "Huh...?" Makoto said. "Were just the same. Just like you said: I was closes to Shiho, but i didn't do anything... Besides, Kamoshida's the one to blame. Shiho understand that... And i do too." Anne said.

"Takamaki~san..." Makoto said. "You didn't have a place to belong either... Huh..." (Y/N) said. "Me either...?" Makoto said. "We won't let anyone fall victim again. Now, what should we do from here?" Anne said. "I'll do something about the money...! So can we please just drop the case with Kaneshiro." Makoto said.

"No can do. We're all caught up in this." Ryuji said. "We can't have you rushing things on your own anymore and making the situation worse." Yusuke said. "If only we could do something about that bank..." Ryuji said. "Ryuji...!" (Y/N) said. "Bank...?" Makoto was confuse.

"Oh, right, the bank...! She isn't useless at all! She may be our key in! Hear me out, you guys!" Morgana said. "Our key in? What do you mean?" Anne asked Morgana. "A cat...? Um, are you all OK...?" Makoto is just hearing Morgana meowing. 

"We've become Kaneshiro's targets. That means we've become customers of Kaneshiro's bank!" Morgana said. "I see. The reason we couldn't enter because we ain't Kaneshiro's customers." (Y/N) said. "And wouldn't you say that she in particular is a special customer? Let's take her with us." Morgana said.

"Woah, i don't follow this..." Ryuji said. "She risked her life doing something so reckless. At the very least, she has the right to know. Won't she come with us?" Yusuke asked. "What? ...Wait. To where?" Makoto is more confuse. "Yeah, where are we goin'?" Ryuji looks so dumb. "Beats me..." Anne said.

~At Kaneshiro's Palace~

Everyone was in there dressed, and Makoto was surprise. "A canine!?" Makoto was shock. "It's Fox..." Fox said. "Be quite. The shadows are going to get us." Mona said. "A monster cat!?" Makoto is even more shock. "I'm noooot!" Mona said. "That's Morgana, the cat that was Akira's bag. This is what happens when we come here." (C/N) said.