Previously Chapters ~ The Arcana's

(A/N: Now since Jay, haven't upload any Persona 5. And i'm pretty bored... And i just thought this to myself... I HAVEN'T FREAKING PUT THIS IN THE STORY!!! GREAT JOB, ANIME! GREAT JOB!!! I'M A DUMBASS!!!!!)

[(Y/N) Arcana: The (Y/A)]

"I don't care if your a delinquent, the Akira that i met is very kind and not a bad person." (Y/N) smile at Akira, Akira blush a little bit. "So your not scared of me?" Akira asked. "No besides you save when i was in danger, thanks." (Y/N) smile again, Akira blush more.  

I am thou, thou art i...

Thou hast acquired a new vow.

It shall become the wings of rebellion that breaketh thy chains of captivity.

With the birth of the (Y/A) Persona, I have obtained the winds of blessing that shall lead freedom and new power...

(A/N: (Y/A) means "Your Arcana")

And Akira heard a voice rang to his head, he turned around, and saying... "What's that voice?" Akira asked himself.

[Ryuji's Arcana: The Chariot]

"Still those rumors about him gettin' physical might be real. And after seein' Kamashida's distorted-heart thing in person, there's no way i can just sit back!" Ryuji said. "Of course." (Y/N) and Akira said."I'm countin' on you two! Don't worry; I'm hyped about this too!" Ryuji said, You two nodded.  

I am thou, thou art i...

Thou hast acquired a new vow.

It shall become the wings of rebellion that breaketh thy chains of captivity.

With the birth of the Chariot Persona, I have obtained the winds of blessing that shall lead freedom and new power...

Akira heard the voice again. "That voice..." Akira thought.

[Anne's Arcana: The Lover]

"Then it's decide. Well, i hope we get along! I'm going to make Kamashida atone for what he did. Not just for Shiho's sake... But for everything he's done. I won't let any more people suffer because of him. I'll do whatever it takes!" Anne said. And Akira nodded.

I am thou, thou art i...

Thou hast acquired a new vow.

It shall become the wings of rebellion that breaketh thy chains of captivity.

With the birth of the Lover Persona, I have obtained the winds of blessing that shall lead freedom and new power...

Akira heard the voice again. "That voice... Again?" Akira thought.

[Morgana's Arcana: The Magician]

"Let me make myself clear: Your taking care of me won't be for nothing. It'll be give and take. Due to my knowledgeable and dexterous nature, i have a lot of intel on infiltration tools." Morgana said. "What are those?" Akira asked, "Whoa, i can't tell you more unless we settle on a deal. In exchange for you keeping me here, i'll teach you about these tools. How does that sound?" Morgana asked, "Let's do this." Akira agreed, "I like that answer. Hehehe... Then it's a deal." Morgana said.

I am thou, thou art i...

Thou hast acquired a new vow.

It shall become the wings of rebellion that breaketh thy chains of captivity.

With the birth of the Magician Persona, I have obtained the winds of blessing that shall lead freedom and new power...

Akira heard the voice again. "What's going on...? Why do i hear a voice..." Akira asked himself.

[Yusuke's Arcana: The Emperor]

"Say are you two have a relationship?" Yusuke asked. And you both blush. "Why do you think of that!?" (Y/N) is blushing. "Am I wrong?" Yusuke asked. "Definitely yes!" (Y/N) is dead blushing. "Oh sorry, i thought you to have relationships... And even i first saw you two, i thought that you to are in a relationship." Yusuke said. "You thought of that!?" (Y/N) is still blushing. "I guess i'm not the only one, who ship this two." Morgana said. "Shut up! You cat!" (Y/N) is blushing. "To be honest you two are very cute though, when you two are together." Anne said. "I'm gonna agree with that." Ryuji agree's with Anne. "Those anybody here! Ship us!?.... Can we just change the subject?" (Y/N) said. And Akira's face looks like a dead tomato.  

I am thou, thou art i...

Thou hast acquired a new vow.

It shall become the wings of rebellion that breaketh thy chains of captivity.

With the birth of the Emperor Persona, I have obtained the winds of blessing that shall lead freedom and new power...

Akira heard the voice again. "What's going on...?" Akira asked himself.

[Makoto's Arcana: The Priestess]

"We'll crush him like a fly. I'll make him regret making me angry..." Makoto said. "Anyways, let's begin our operation tomorrow!" Ryuji said. And everyone nodded.  

I am thou, thou art i...

Thou hast acquired a new vow.

It shall become the wings of rebellion that breaketh thy chains of captivity.

With the birth of the Priestess Persona, I have obtained the winds of blessing that shall lead freedom and new power...

Akira heard the voice again. "What is this meaning...?" Akira asked himself.

(A/N: And VERY sorry for not updating. And the reason why i did this, 'cause I WAS WAY TO BORED! Welp... Yeah, hope you guys like it. Sorry for making the most boring chapter ever. BUT NEXT CHAPTER I LEGIT PROMISE THAT I WILL MAKE IT THE BEST! Anyways, hope you all have a wonderful day, and...)

ANIMEgirlfan173 IS OUT~!