Chapter #29 ~ What Is Love?

(A/N: HOLY MACARONI! WHAT IS UP GUYS! How are you guys doing? And i know you guys are waiting a new update, and i know some of you guys are getting bored of reading this... So i decide that i'm gonna spice this up a little bit. So you guys will not gonna get bored. Also i have a channel check it out, here's the link--I don't know, why i'm putting this...:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxTw8J2nwfZqGIYrNkVxSCA

Tell me if this link don't work-- ANYWAYS ENOUGH TALKING, LET THE FUN BEGIN!)

Everyone was done eating the hot pot. "I can't eat another bite..." Ryuji is full. "That was delicious, Lady Anne. I'm sure you'll make a wonderful bride some--" Morgana didn't finished his words. "*Yawn* Sorry, i'm gonna have to borrow the sofa." Anne lay down at the sofa. 

And Morgana notice that Yusuke is thinking something... "What's wrong, Yusuke?" Morgana asked. "...We haven't finished our meal. What about the porridge or even udon...?" Yusuke asked. "Just leave it for next time, man..." Ryuji said. And Anne is snoring. Which means she's asleep. "She's asleep already...!?" Morgana was surprise.

"It'd be weird if she wasn't tired. We should let her sleep." Ryuji said. "Are you tired, (Y/N)?" Morgana said. "No i'm fine." (Y/N) said. "By the way, Ryuji... How do you know Anne?" Yusuke asked. "Huh? Oh, we went to middle school together." Ryuji said. "What was Lady Anne like back then?" Morgana asked. 

"Not so different from now. Once we got to high school, we ended up in different classes and stopped talkin'... I don't think she had many friends. I mean she grew up overseas, plus there's her looks. The popular kids hate her; the quite ones stay away." Ryuji said.

"I see... So, what about you three?" Yusuke asked. "Us...?" (Y/N) asked. "This is a great opportunity to get know each other better. You know every detail of my past at this point. It's only fair you tell me every detail of yours." Yusuke said. 

"So you got nothin' to lose, huh? All right, I'll tell you. It's just a normal story about a rotten kid though. My dad left when i was  young... Ever since then it's just been me and my mom. I was tryin' to get a track scholarship so i could  make things easier for her. In the end, i just screwed it all up. Turns out i'm a pretty bad son, huh? .....Back  when i was a first-year, my mom got a called out to school for raisin' my hand at Kamoshida. All the teachers kept houndin' her for what i did, but she just stayed quiet through it all... I'll never forget the look she had on her face though... On the way home, she... She apologized to me. For bein' a single mom and all..." Ryuji tells everything through his life.

"So that's what happened... They say at school that everyone is equal, but in reality that's a gross oversimplification... ...I understand how you feel." Yusuke said. "By the way, what's your past (Y/N)?" Ryuji asked. "Me too... I was actually curious about that..." Yusuke said. "Me too..." Morgana said.

"I've never told you guys this, only Akira... But i guess is the time to tell you guys about my life.... When i was young i never knew my mom. Only my father... Ever since then is just me and my father... ...But my father was very strict to me... And he told me that i was Useless and Nobody... And i become emotionless... And everyone is calling me the same thing. Useless and Nobody... I was getting tired of what there saying me. Over and over again... And i felt that i don't belong to this world... And i was done for everyone and i wan't to... Die... ...But i still didn't give up, and continue my life... And when i became first year in Nasajimi high school... My father past away... Because of a car accident... And he didn't even say anything, which my life became... Worst... Then i met Yuki, Hannah, Miyu... And Hayato... They become my friends... But i didn't tell them about my past... *Chuckle* Then Hayato became my boyfriend... But at the end became worst again... Then i transfer to Shujin... And after that i met, Akira, Ryuji, Anne, and so on... And you guys change my life... You guys change me for who i was in the pass... And accepts me for, who i am..." (Y/N) tells about, what happened to her past.