Chapter #9 ~ A Beautiful Rose As Thorns!

(A/N: Ye)

-----At Leblanc-----

Akira was about to sleep until he got a message in the IM chat.

Ryuji: Hey man, did you convince (Y/N) to join us?

(Y/N): Hello.

Ryuji: Woah!

(Y/N): You never see it coming.

Ryuji: So you gonna help us?

(Y/N): Ye

Ryuji: Awesome!

Ryuji: Oh and, did Morgana told you about the change of heart thing?

(Y/N): Yeah

Ryuji: I dunno If I get all that stuff about stealing desires...

Ryuji: And Kamoshida's gonna turn like, brain dead if we mess up, right?

Ryuji: I mean, sure I'm pissed at him...

Ryuji: But I dunno if I really wanna kill the guy...

Akira: Yeah, that's too much.

Ryuji: For sure.

(Y/N): Wait, if we go to Morgana's plan. Kamoshida will end up being killed?

Ryuji: Well, that's what I understand about.

Ryuji: I mean, maybe I'm just freaking out, but I don't wanna end up a murderer cause of this shit.

Ryuji: Oh well...

Ryuji: I'll try and see if I can come up with some other way tonight.

-----The Next Day: At Shujin (In class)-----

Another day in Shujin Academy where the frizzy-haired listening in class, Mr. Ushimaru is teaching the class about social studies.

"Good thing your not sleeping this time." (Y/N) whispered while mocking the frizzy-haired.

Akira gaze at the (H/C)-haired girl before remembering about the incident, which cause the frizzy-haired grew an embarrassing thin blush on his face

"Shut up!" Akira shouted-whispered while looking away.

"Have you made up your mind?" Suddenly Morgana pop up out-of-know-where under Akira's desk.

Akira was about to jump off from his seat when the cat suddenly pop up under his desk, (Y/N) notice Akira is looking at his desk while being surprise. She looked a bit to see what is inside of his desk, noticing the cat is inside the desk.

"No matter how much thinking you do, there's only one option. You'd be better off just listening to me." Morgana said.

"Ssshhh!" Both of the teenager put their index finger in their mouths letting a quiet swish.

"Hm? Did I just hear a cat just now?" Mr. Ushimaru asked suspiciously as looking around the class.

"M-Meow!" Morgana meowed in a awkward way.

Both of the teenagers face palm while having a hopeless chibi face and a cold sweat on their faces as well.

"S-Sorry!" Morgana whispered while apologizing.

"Could that rumored cat be somewhere nearby....?" Mr. Ushimaru said, "Settle down! We're in the middle of an important lecture!" Then he went back teaching.