Chapter #37 ~ It's Are Deal (Yukata Or Nah?)

(A/N: SUP GUYS! I SURVIVED IN EXAM, NOW ALL I CAN DO IS JUST WAIT THE RESULT OF MY EXAM! PLEASE GET A HIGH SCORE! PLLLEEEEAAAASSSSSEEEE!!!!!!! ANYWAYS, LET THE FUN BEGIN!)

"What is this...? I don't remember this... I have a... Big brother...?"

(Y/N) slowly opened her eyes and saw Akira's face. "A-Akira..." (Y/N) muttered. And Akira looked at (Y/N). "(Y/N), are you OK...!?" Akira asked worriedly. "Y-Yeah..." (Y/N) looked at everyone. And Akira is still holding her bridal style.

"I'm your OK, (Y/N)." Makoto sigh in relief. "Holy shit, i didn't see that comin'." Ryuji commented. "Morgana and Akira, told us everything." Anne added. "......." (Y/N) is speechless. "Is something wrong?" Akira asked one more time.

"My head hurts..." Is (Y/N) have a brother, or not... "What did the 'ghost-girl' did to you?" Morgana asked. "When i have that card. I remember something..." (Y/N) said. "What is it..." Yusuke asked.

**********

(Y/N) tells them, what happened. "A big brother..." Anne scratched her head. "That's weird..." Ryuji said. "So wait, you telling me that you have a brother. But you don't remember having a older sibling." Makoto said. And (Y/N) nodded. "Is it that hard to remember...?" Ryuji asked.

"Easy for you to talked. Besides i truly understand, what (Y/N)'s feeling right now. If you have a lost memory, you can't remember that quick." Morgana exclaimed. "I guess the 'ghost-girl' know something about (Y/N)'s past." Yusuke added. "But... My question is: What kind of person is 'ghost-girl'." (Y/N) said.

"Is she your past friend?" Makoto asked. "I doubt that." (Y/N) said. "Why?" Anne asked. "Because she saying that... That is--me..." (Y/N) said. And everyone was confuse. "So the 'ghost-girl' saying that--that is you...?" Morgana said. "She said it." (Y/N) said. "This is a lot of mystery's..." Makoto muttered. "Will you guys help me to this?" (Y/N) asked.

"Of course." Anne accepts. "I'm in." Makoto accepts as well. "Hell ya!" Ryuji said. "I'm glad to help." Yusuke accepts. "Me too." Morgana accepts. "I will always help you." Akira smiles softly.

"Thank you..." (Y/N) have's the most best friends ever. "All we need to do, is wait for Kaneshiro's change of heart." Morgana said. And everyone nodded.

~Someone's View~

"About my request... How long it will take? This incident happened at the school you're supposed to be presiding over..." SIU Director talking someone on the phone, and he sighed. "Excuse me, sir? We need to talk with you at once regarding the phishing organization operating out of Shibuya..." Public Prosecutor said.

"...Fine. I hope you will remember who gave you that position to begin with. Our other operative gave us a list of candidates without delay. Hoe different from a certain someone... ...Yes, of course. Please continue your investigation." SIU director said.

~At The Velvet Room (Akira's View)~

"Our master wishes to speak with you! Heed his words!" Caroline said. "You've defeated the repulsive fiend of gluttony this time. *Chuckle* Well done." Igor said. "You are not worthy of such kind words, Inmate... I suggest you treasure them." Justine said.

"And do you recall the whispers about that 'ghost-girl'." Igor said. "You mean the girl that talks to (Y/N)?" Akira asked. "Even a chicken could remember something that important! Don't sound so cocky about it!" Caroline said. "...This is about the cases that (Y/N) past, is it not?" Justine said.