Chapter #57 ~ Starting Over Again

(A/N: Whaddup buddies! Lazy Author is back on the building! Merry Christmas to all once again! And the final decision is; I will keep Joker's name to Akira. Anyways, LET THE FUN BEGIN!!!)

Everyone was inside Akira's room, panting after they escape (Y/N)'s Palace.

"Man, that was intents I thought I was gonna die there." Ryuji said.

"Hey, (Y/N) wake up!" Futaba tries to wake up (Y/N), who is basically sleeping on the floor. "Hey, are you OK?! Wake up!" 

Morgana wen't closer to (Y/N) and looked at her. "She's probably fine, maybe she's tired because after fighting her Shadow." Morgana said.

"Is she going to be OK, Mona?" Futaba asked worriedly, she very worried about (Y/N). Very worried.

"She's a strong girl." Akira spoke.

Futaba looked at him saying. "Yeah, your right." She agrees and nodded at the same time.

"Let's take her to her house." Morgana said.

-----At (Y/N)'s House-----

(Y/N) is laying down on her bed and sleeping peacefully, everyone watches her sleep.

"Probably she will be OK tomorrow." Morgana said.

"To be honest, I didn't knew that she will like games and Anime." Ann spoke.

"I think me and (Y/N) will get along." Futaba said.

"Are we gonna see her true personality tomorrow, Morgana?" Makoto asked.

"Probably." Morgana said.

"What do you mean 'probably'?!" Ryuji said.

"There many things that I don't know as well!" Morgana snaps.

"For now, we have to wait." Makoto spoke.

"Right." Morgana nodded.

Someone opened the door and everyone looked, who entered in the room and it was Hinata and the others.

"Hows (Y/N)'s doing?" Kazoki asked.

"She will be fine tomorrow." Makoto said.

"Ummm... This is too sudden, but can we ask you all a offer?" Hinata asked.

"What is it?" Makoto asked.

"Our offer is: We want to collab with you all... The Phantom Thieves." Hinata said.

Everyone appeared to have an punctuation mark (!?) above their heads.

"You want to collab with the Phantom Thieves?" Ann asked. "But why?"

"It's because you save (Y/N) from that 'other' demonic thing." Kazoki said.

"You mean. Her Shadow?" Futaba asked.

"Yup, and we want to return a favor." Hinata spoke. "Plus, if you accept the the offer, probably I will help you guys to find you're 'next target' and get information on the person."

"Really? You can do that?" Ryuji asked.

"Don't underestimate me...! If you do. You are SO dead!" Hinata having a evil smirked ever.

Ryuji got scared a bit because of Hinata's smirk and Kazoki speaks up.

"So, will you accept the offer or not?" Kazoki asked.

"What do you think, leader?" Morgana asked Akira.

Akira looked at them and he noticed that they have a very serious face, is Akira going to accept the offer or not?