Joker's Real Name Reveal In The Anime [Shout-out To Darkrose-chan]

OK, first shout-out to Darkrose-chan without her I couldn't find this out, also read her Persona 5: Life Will Change, It's freaking cool I love it so much. 

Anyways, If you guys didn't know Atlus revealed their stream regarding Anime of Persona 5 that the protagonist's canon name will be, guess what?

It's 

Freaking

Ren Amamiya

I was like... 

What

The

Absolutely

Fuck?

I didn't like it, first of all. 'Cause, I've been use to saying Joker's name Akira Kurusu for the past months now, and Ren Amamiya? It's... Cringey for me...

I mean, I kinda knew Atlus will change Akira's name in the Anime, like the Protagonist in Persona 4 his manga adoption name is Souji Seta. In the Anime is Yu Narukami, I don't have problem with the name at first, since I'm a new fandom in the Persona community.

I was wishing they will do the adoption manga name in the Anime as well, but turns out it didn't happened.

But, If Atlus makes the decision. I have to respect it. If Akira's name in the Anime is Ren Amamiya, then it's Ren Amamiya.

But, I will still call him Akira Kurusu.

What do you guys think?

Should I change Akira to Ren?

Or keep the Akira name in this story?

It's your guys call...

Akira?

or

Ren?

Anyways, that's all I have to say, shout-out to Darkrose-chan once again, she is an amazing person. Check her Persona 5 story; Persona 5: Life Will Change.

Link:

https://www.wattpad.com/story/107801172-persona-5-life-will-change

Also, Merry Christmas to you guys! Where ever you are on earth! I will published my next chapter in 24 hours so stay tuned! 

Anyways, have a wonderful Christmas and...

ANIMEgirlfan173 IS OUTIE~!✌️