🎉HAPPY ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY!!!🎉 + (Special AMV and THANK YOU!)

Heyo what's up guys~!

So for those who don't know that today It's May 13 

What is so special about May 13?

Welp, May 13 is were I started my Persona 5: The heart of the joker Fanfiction!

And it's makes today the one year anniversary!

Yay! =( ^>w< ^)=

I just wanted to say, THANK YOU SO MUCH TO ALL YOU GUYS~! Really! For the bottom of my heart, thank you! I couldn't even imagine I could go this far.

Honestly this was a crazy, wonderful, and amazing journey for me. And I'm happy that you guys are part of my journey! 💕

So, I'm gonna tell you the story that how/when/why I decided to make this fanfiction (It's honestly the most stupid reason, but here ya go!)

It all started in April 4 2017 when Kubz Scout (A.K.A: That dude, Papi chulo, Tomato Jay, Yo mama raise a pussy, Heartbreak Jay, etc...) upload a video called; 

"THIS MAN IS TOO COOL! (I'M CRYING) | Persona 5 [1]

Fan Fac: I wasn't a fan of Persona or the Shin Megami franchise yet. So yeahh... ^^"

I decided that, "Why not watching it." And about like 19 minutes, I was already IN LOVE with the game! (^・o・^)ノ"

(I wasn't in love with the Protagonist YET 😉)

After the video ended, I was waiting another video to published.

And slowly one by one, I started being a fan of Persona 5 and later on, I started to have a crush on the protagonist (His hot asf) (=xェx=) I know it's sounds weird, but just deal with it people.

Then, I decided to search a Akira X Reader fanfiction story on Wattpad because I just have a huge crush on him (I have a Wattpad account that time) and, I like the stories that people make to be honest, but nobody really make a whole story of Persona 5. The majority of them are one-shot stories.

Don't get me wrong, I don't mind one-shot stories at all. But, I just wanted someone to make a whole story of P5 with Akira X Reader.

Then this thought came to my mind. "Should I MAKE a whole story of P5 and it's a Akira X reader?" since nobody make one.

I kept thinking that thought EVERY SINGLE DAY. You may asking, why didn't I make a fanfiction straight away?

The BIGGEST reason why it's because... My grammar and my English spellings are buncha shizs. You can tell by my First Original Chapter (For those who are old readers out there).

Another Fan Fac: For those who don't know, I'm a Filipino and I'm not American. (That's why my English are still bad until today)

That is when until May 13 came. I don't remember what time it was, but I'm pretty sure it was around like 8:00 PM (I don't know ~(=^┬ ┬^)).

I just decided that, Screw it. I'm gonna make a fanfiction, Akira X reader, and the whole story of P5

I start making the first chapter, the grammar was my biggest problem and I thought to myself that. Nobody even is going to read this bullcrap, because of the grammar and spellings. Which that didn't mind me at all. I just wanted to make a fanfic at that time.

Then, I published the story, went to bed, the next day... HOLY MOLY!!! 😱

I would never forget my reactions on that day because... A LOT OF FREAKIN' PEOPLE READ IT!!! Just like... What the hell?

And little by little, it's starts growing and growing. Honestly, It was crazy that people read every chapters even though the grammars are shizs.

I know a lot of people don't understand my grammar but I didn't care xP

And the rest of the history, I guess ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ (And now you all know that Author-chan's is weird as hell.)

And not only I'm celebrating my anniversary, I also wanted to thank you all for...

100k readers!!!!

You guys are seriously crazy, and I don't know what to say. But I know I wanted to say is Thank you ^-^ (I run out words to say, lol xD)

Also, for the past two days I've been editing a AMV (For those who don't know AMV means... Just search it on google ^^"). It turn out pretty good... I guess... ( ┬_ ┬)

Here ya go! (Also you can imagine your own OC in the video, I don't mine at all^^)

P.S: If you are curious what my voice sounds like, watch the video until the end. (I have the worst voice ever)

(If the video didn't work here, you can watch the video above ☝️ if it still doesn't work. Comment down below, and I will give you the link.)

Yeah...

If you watch until the end of the video, you know that I sound weird...

Welp...

I don't have anything else to say XP

All the words that I wanted to say--I already said it^^

I might update a new chapter (The edits) in 24 hours, so stay tune!

Once again thank you for 100k readers and making this fanfiction still ongoing until today 💕

Again...

Thank you~💕 

Author: ANIMEgirlfan173