Chapter 134 ~ Fast Enough

Start from the beginning

"Bee-old man!" Naruto looked back, eyes widening as the older man ran towards him.

Then, Bee jumped.

Naruto knew instantly what to do.

He summoned his chakra from deep within him, "Wind Release: Rasenshuriken!" Screaming as he charged towards Obito.

Both the attack and the Uzumaki went straight through him, Naruto was left facing thin air as Obito jumped, hand reaching out to grab him.

Then, Bee dropped.

Hands outstretched, jaw unhinged and chakra forming at the opening of his mouth. Obito's eyes widened, mangekyō sharingan spinning to life. Bee's eyes glowed red, matching Obito's own as he unleashed his attack.

It passed straight through Obito.

But then, Naruto, who was already facing the statue when he went in to attack Obito, didn't stop. He just kept on running.

All the way to the statue.

"Keep going Naruto!" Bee grinned, "You are doing it, yeah!"'

Obito's eyes widened, mangekyō spinning faster than ever, but it was too late. Naruto was there.

He had run...

But then, Obito's eyes closed and his mouth pulled into a smirk-

-as the Ten-tails roared.

... but he wasn't fast enough.

::

"I never thought i'd see you again, Sasuke-kun."

Sasuke stared through the Sannin, katana pointed at his former mentor's throat, sharingan spinning to life.

"You will help me."

Orochimaru smirked.

::

Next Time:

"Where are we going?"

"I... failed."

"I'm sorry... but this is it."

"Goodbye, Uzumaki Naruto."

::

(an: Hope you guys enjoyed! Now I have an announcement!

I will be making a sort of OMAKE series following the adventures of Rieka and Shisui. It will be four parts (each part displayed at the end of a chapter) and it is ALL canon, just little parts I never added in the story.

It's a little bit of fresh air from the war-time atmosphere going on in current chapters, you don't have to read it, it's not important to the story, but i'd like it if you did.

I love Shisui and I did his character no justice. I planned for so much more but I never delivered. So for all Shisui fans and/or fans of pre-Akatsuki Rieka, look no further!

Let me know what you guys think! - On both the idea and the OMAKE itself

Enjoy!)

::

OMAKE SERIES:

From Here To Now

Part 1 - Me For Me

There was a little boy, no older than three, who found himself wandering the street of Konohagakure one early Sunday morning.