Chapter 130 ~ I Don't Know Who I Am

(a/n: I am STILL getting questions about Sachihiro's sexuality - (I mean come on, get it together people! It's been nearly 90 chapters!). So i'm debunking it once and for all.

Uzumaki Sachihiro is a thirty-six year old homosexual male. He is a widower to the late Uzumaki Ren, a twenty-seven year old (when he passed away) homosexual male.

We understand now? Great!

[also, do you guys remember Arata? Because he will be returning soon...]

Enjoy the story~)

::

"I'm leaving."

Rieka's chin tilted up just a bit, eyes barely open as she looked up to the person before her. Dishevelled dark hair, and blood shot onyx eyes. Uchiha Sasuke stared down with an emotionless expression.

"I don't think i'm coming back."

Rieka didn't respond, looking back down to the bracelet around her wrist - the little lighting bolt pendant glinting under the light - and frowned.

"Will you fight?" He remained a fair distance from her, quietly watching her fiddle with the metal.

Rieka closed her eyes for a moment, breathing out through her nose. 

"Yes."

"Against konoha?"

"Against everyone."

Sasuke went silent, thinking over her words until she asked, "what will you do?"

"...will you fight beside the people you betrayed...or will you fight beside your fellow betrayers?"

"I need to find something out first," he looked down, "something important."

Rieka mused, "like what?"

"Itachi has been revived."

She didn't act surprised. She knew the moment Kabuto activated his technique.

Itachi was alive.

But he isn't really, and he'll never be again. He's just a hollow shell of his former self. There's no guarantee he is even conscious.

"I'm going to go find out the truth." Sasuke told her, his resolve seemingly unshaken.

"You already know the truth."

"I need to hear it from him.." He seemed to stress this part and Rieka could almost hear the pain seeping into his voice.

"...otherwise i'll never know reality from my dreams."

Rieka sighed. "I've told you nothing but the truth...that history repeats itself and it will repeat itself again."

He looked up. "What do you mean?"

"Be careful Sasuke.." Rieka almost smiled. "I have no right to say this...but just be careful, and stay safe."

"You're right. You have no right to say that to me."

She smiled, feeling the tears burn her eyes. "I know. I lost that priveledge a long time ago."

Sasuke went silent once more, and with the racket he was making behind her, it seemed he was gearing up to leave.

"Sasuke.." 

He stopped, katana half strapped to his waist as he looked back.

"...you won't like the truth, and it will hurt so much to learn." Rieka's voice seemed to strain. "..but if you really need to know, promise me one thing."