Chapter 46 ~ The Hyuuga Princess

'That bloody fish!'

Rieka cursed, her grip tightening around her kunai. She was so distracted with the thrill of a good fight that she didn't even stop to think where the Hyuuga Heiress was, or that he was an obvious water clone.

She lifted her head up slightly, eyes narrowing as Sachihiro landed effortlessly before her, worry clear on his features.

"Rieka-Sama! Where is Hinata-Sama?!" He asked, practically begging.

Rieka shook her head, teeth gritted together in frustration. "I was fighting another clone, the real one is probably ages away by now."

"You said he was heading towards Kusagakure? Why though, he is a defected shinobi. Why go there?" He pondered.

"Your guess is as good as mine, I thought is was a Kiri Shinobi here on orders but apparently not." 

Sachihiro's gaze met hers, "We should follow him, we can't give up!"

"I know!" She snapped, eyes darkening.

With an unimpressed huff she clapped her hands together, eyes shut as she allowed her range to expand, covering the entire Land of Fire.

"He's on the border." She drawled. "Moving fast."

Rieka stretched her hand out for the Uzumaki to take, "Grab hold, i'll take us there."

Sachihiro hesitantly took her gesture, instantly regretting it as her hands squeezed around his wrist tightly, sending waves of pain up his arm. He remained straight face, that was until Rieka pulled him forwards, allowing him to smash into her chest.

He opened his mouth to speak but quickly clammed it shut as Rieka shot forwards, running at incredibly speed. Wind slashed past them, the forest around them was nothing more than a blur. Sachihiro muffled a girly squeal, latching himself onto Rieka as he clamped his eyes shut, ignoring the sickening flips his stomach preformed.

Within a few minutes the blurred forest around them switched into an empty oasis that stretched further than anyone could ever see. 

However Rieka could see in clear detail the mountains behind them, snowy ones to be exact, by the edge of the Land Of Lightning, a country known for its cold weather.

'Isn't the Land of Iron over there?'

She mused, her grips tightening around the Uzumaki's waist, hoisting him up higher as he began to slip. Rieka's eyes narrowed, taking in the faint outline of Hoshigaki Kisame carrying an unconscious Hyuuga Hinata by the edge of the desert, seconds from crossing over to the Land of Lightning, a place where Rieka could not cross over to without permission she did not have.

Rieka picked up speed, causing Sachihiro to result in forcing his bile from spewing out over his superior's back.

That would be very awkward.

Rieka flipped up the lid of her pouch, ripping out a kunai in record speed and launching it towards the fish-man, stopping him from proceeding. She came to a halt, allowing Sachihiro to slip from her hold.

The man became hunched over the sand, attempting to hold in his lunch. Humans weren't built to withstand such speed, thankfully Rieka was breed for it.

"Leaving so soon?" She taunted the defected shinobi, eyes sparking in amusement as he slowly turned to face her, annoyance clear on his fishy features.

"Apparently not." He mused, a smirk spreading across his face as he took notice to Rieka's eyes darting to the limp Hyuuga slung over his shoulder.