Chapter 30 ~ Kakashi's Anger

(A/N: Happy Thirty Chapters!! Also thanks so much guys for all the votes, reads and comments - I love reading them!)

Rieka stuffed her hands into her pockets, walking aimlessly through Konoha with a grim look plastered on her face.

Why do I even bother.. 

Rieka had just began to realise that the Kakashi she knew wasn't there anymore, all that was left is the empty shell that once contained him. She felt her eyes droop as she let out a sigh.

I make such a big deal about peace.. when I don't even know what peace even is..

"Rieka!" A voice suddenly called out, Rieka stopped in her tracks, slowly turning around to see a familiar grinning blonde running towards her.

He had wild blonde locks which he had pulled into a pony tail, reaching down to his shoulders. His obsidian eyes glistened with joy at the sight of her, she took in his shinobi outfit and Jonin vest.

Amori Arata..

(A/N: Arata was from the second chapter, he was the Chunin who watched over Rieka when she was too young to care for herself)

"Arata.." Rieka muttered in disbelief, it had been a very long time since she had seen the blonde.

"Wow, look at you! You're all grown up, and ANBU as well!" He quickly noticed the mask attached to her side.

It was a black fox mask, with blue markings across it including 'scars' running down the left eye.

(A/N: Picture of Rieka's ANBU Mask is at the bottom)

"Yeah, I joined a few weeks ago.." She began, "Its has been awhile.."

Arata nodded in agreement, "Yeah.. seven years.."

Rieka slowly nodded, the two stood in awkward silence for a few moments before he spoke again.

"O-Oh yeah.. i'm getting married!" Arata announced, scratching his stubbily chin nervously.

Rieka stifled a laugh, "You're getting married?! Who is the poor soul?"

"Oi!" Arata grumbled, causing a smirk to crawl up onto Rieka's lips.

She really has changed.. 

Arata thought to himself, smiling lightly.

"Hibiki, remember him?" Arata asked, and Rieka nodded.

She did, he was the loud mouthed, red-headed ANBU member she had met once when she barged into the Hokage's office, while he was annoying he seemed to really care about Arata.

"I'm very happy for you two.." She gave him a small smile which he gladly returned.

Rieka couldn't help but think of Kakashi who was currently locked up in his home, because of the 'peace' that took away his comrades. Arata stared at the brunette who seemed to be off in her own world, he could see the pain in her eyes and knew something was wrong.

"Arata." Rieka spoke, he almost flinched at her tone.

He glanced down at her as she spoke again, "What.. What do you think peace is..?"

Arata gaped at her in shock, what brought this on?!

He began to ponder over her question, his obsidian orbs shifting over, a smile made its way on his face as he pointed towards a little girl, "That."