Chapter 85 ~ The Hyuuga Brothers

(A/N: I know 'Believe it' is not what Naruto actually says, as it was changed during the english translation. But thats how I grew up with it, so it's staying)

Uzumaki Sachihiro was a man with a past.

Not to say no one else did, but Sachihiro himself, had an interesting life to say the least. Never once in the Hyuuga turned Uzumaki's life, did he find himself alone.

Growing up with a loving mother, Sachihiro found life to be peaceful, easy almost. He met his future best-friend and husband during his academy days, graduating at age eleven and quickly becoming a house-hold name, Sachihiro was happy. 

He was twenty-years-old when his little brother, Hyuuga Neji, was born, the true light of his life, besides Ren of course. The two brothers instantly connected, finding themselves in an unbreakable bond, stretching further than blood could take them.

Sachihiro was a believer, he believed in love at first sight, the power of fate and the path of destiny. Not in the way his former family viewed it, but in a way were he would sometimes allow fate to decide his path. He would simply sit back, and enjoy the ride.

At age thirty-two, for the first time in his life, Sachihiro stopped believing. Not in some depressed way, not in a way he even noticed until now. Just everyday he believed a little less and a little less and a little less.

Sachihiro was lost, even with Rieka by his side, he was lost. But that was okay, because Rieka was lost too.

They both were.

::

"Akatsuki?" Naruto questioned, tilting his head to the side in an innocent way. "Who the heck are they?"

"They're the group who hunted you down." Tsunade explained. "Their mission is to capture the nine Bjuu, the reason is unknown but they're after you...which is why Jiraiya has offered to take you on a three-year training journey, so you can become stronger."

Naruto instantly fired up. "Heck yeah! I'm going to become the strongest shinobi, believe it!"

With an eye roll Tsunade leaned back into her chair, the Hokage hat sitting ideally beside her. "I don't think you understand the gravity of the situation-"

Tsunade stopped when she noticed the dumb-struck look the Jinchuuriki wore, and with a sigh she sat up. 

"Look, all i'm saying is-"

"Hey! Get back here you brat!"

The door burst open, a small figure sprinted in, followed by the Chunin who stood guard, he instantly straightened up, Tsunade raised a brow.

"I--I'm sorry! H--Hokage-sama!" He began. "This brat just-"

Tsunade raised her hand to silence him, eyes fixed on the confident appearance of Hyuuga Neji.

"I want to help Naruto defeat the Akatsuki!"

Tsunade had never such brash words from a Hyuuga, Neji stood proud and tall, his eyes fierce in bravery.

"You brat!" The Chunin snapped. 'How dare he speak so informally to the Hokage!'

Tsunade motioned the Chunin to leave them in peace, with a final glare he did so, shutting the door behind him. Naruto glanced over at Neji in slight confusion, but chose wisely to remain quiet, he could see from Neji's blazing eyes that the boy wanted to do this alone.

Tsunade leant forward, resting her head atop her clasped hands. "Why?" She inquired.

Neji dropped from his salute, stepping forth to face the Senju. "Because my elder brother, Uzumaki Sachihiro, is a member of the Akatsuki."

Naruto didn't bother to hide his shock, his jaw hanging open. 'Neji has a brother?! And he is in the same group of psychos as Sasuke's brother?!'

"So you want revenge?" Tsunade asked, closely watching the child, his next words taking her by surprise.

"No Hokage-sama, I do not want revenge." He shook his head. "Simply because I have no desire to walk down such a path, Sachihiro-nii-san has done terrible things, and he must pay for his crimes. I want to be the one to defeat him, to drag him back to Konoha so he is put on trial and the proper judgement is placed!"

Neji's eyes blazed with determination. "I will be the one to bring nii-san to justice!"

Tsunade smiled. 'The perfect response..if only Sasuke would have seen it the same way Neji does..'

"Alright then." The Senju nodded. "I accept your application to join the hunt of the Akatsuki members. The mission will embark in three-years, I suggest you find a Jonin to teach you in the meanwhile, if you hope to defeat Sachihiro then you will need all the training you can get."

"I understand, Hokage-sama!"

Tsunade nodded. "Good. Now get out of here, the lot of you!"

Naruto and Neji grinned. "Yes, Hokage-sama!"

::

Neji raised his hand and ratted against the steel door, after a few moments, footsteps moved in and the door swung open. Before the Hyuuga stood a heavily scarred man, dressed in dark grey and wearing a blue bandana.

The very same man from the Chunin Exams.

"Are you Morino Ibiki?" Neji asked. The man grunted in reply. "Depends whose asking?"

His eyes scanned over the surprisingly chipper Hyuuga, a grin spread across the child's cheeks.

"Will you please train me?!"