Chapter 134 ~ Fast Enough

(a/n: Do you guys remember the medication I had Rieka take a while ago? Strong pain killers and other drugs after she nearly got herself killed in an anbu mission? Yeah well she still takes them.

Not important to the chapter or anything. Just a random reminder

IMPORTANT A/N AT END OF CHAPTER - so stick around

Enjoy!)

::

Sachihiro could grin no wider.

"Rieka!" He practically cheered, hands on his hips — still holding his tanto. "Took you long enough, I almost started without you!"

Rieka looked down to the Uzumaki, "Looks like you already have." She referenced the swords in his hands and the opponents before him.

"These guys?" Sachihiro smirked, "A mere warm-up. I was waiting for you to start the real stuff."

Rieka couldn't help but smirk, his sassiness was contagious. "Ah... this is what you call a warm-up?"

Sachihiro placed his hands behind his head, "That's a bit harsh, Rie~ka." He sang, smirking in bemusement.

"Enough," Madara spoke up, silencing the pair.

The Uzumaki looked up, studying the spiked hair man above him before his cheeks split into a grin. Sachihiro shealthed his tanto and shunshined, reappearing beside Madara. 

Then, he bowed. "I see you've been revived, Madara-sama."

Sachihiro was a big believer in respect amongst the hierarchy, especially towards the top — aka, Madara.

Madara smirked just a bit, before brushing the Uzumaki aside. "What is your name?" He asked, regarding the duel-wielder with cool black eyes.

"Sachihiro," He grinned his pearly white smile. "Uzumaki Sachihiro."

Madara didn't respond, so Rieka stept forth, giving Sachihiro a chance to take in her appearance.

He looked from Rieka's purple suit, thought back to Obito's purple attire.

Then, he pouted.

"Aww man!" The Uzumaki whined, eyes comically wide. "I told you we should have colour-coded our outfits!"

Rieka sighed. Not at all surprised, what else could she expect?

"I should have worn purple..."

"Sachihiro," Rieka sighed, voice clipped.

The Uzumaki grinned, waving her off. "Anyway!" He announced, turning back to Madara. "You can just watch, i'll have both Jinchuuriki on a silver plate."

Sachihiro's grin turned a little menacing.

"I promise."

Madara stared straight at the Uzumaki, smirking. "I am more than enough to deal with two measly Jinchuuriki." He told them.

Sachihiro didn't doubt him for a second. 

So, when the probably hundred-year-old man stepped forth, he made no move to stop him, simply taking his place beside Rieka as the two watched Madara descend.

Then, he ran.

"What's that?" Rieka spoke offhandedly, pointing at the ten-tails forming in the corner of the battlefield.

"Ten-tails," Came Sachihiro blunt reply.

"Oh." She didn't speak again.

It was quiet for a few minutes, just the sounds of Madara fighting. Sachihiro hummed, swinging on the balls of his feet.