Chapter 125 ~ Beginning Of The End

(a/n: sorry for the late chapter

but since I last updated, Naruto finished!

would did y'all think? let me know)

Enjoy the chapter!

::

"I have all seven bjuu."

Obito lazily placed a hand atop his knee, Mangekyō sharingan glaring holes at the Kage beneath him.

"You have no chance of winning." He informed in a matter-of-factly tone. 

Gaara looked up to the Akatsuki leader. "We have not yet given up hope."

"Very well."

Obito paused for a moment, ideally using his sharingan to find the exact spot where Sasuke, Rieka and Sachihiro are individually.

"I hereby declare the start of the Fourth Great Shinobi World War."

"The Fourth Great Shinobi War?" Onoki gaped, outraged, "are you mad!?"

Obito remained silent. As did the other kage.

He sighed, standing up. "The next time we meet will be on the battlefield."

And with that he disappeared.

::

Sachihiro ducked, elbow quipping against the dirt as he rolled, back slamming into a tree. He had only moments before he leapt to the side, kicking up a cloud of dust as he sprinted forwards, jumping above another attack.

Ao was definitely better than he once was, but so was Sachihiro. The difference was that Ao was past his prime and Sachihiro was only just hitting his.

"You're good." Sachihiro breathed out, grinning madly. His back arched backwards, missing the blade that sliced a strand of his hair.

His grin grew just a little bigger. "But not good enough."

Sachihiro grabbed the blade with his teeth, surprising Ao as he bit down, snapping it in half. The kiri-nin could only gape as the missing-nin shot up, twisting his own blade forwards.

Though only using one, Ao still found great difficulty in dodging Sachihiro's swift attacks. Knowing that if the Uzumaki wielded both his blades, the kiri-nin would be done for.

"Sachihiro."

The Uzumaki certainly didn't expect his boss to appear above him.

"Madara-sama!" He grinned, just a little too happy. "How was the party?"

Obito withheld a sigh. "Fine."

Sachihiro continued to grin. "Great! What can I do for you?"

It was clear the man was happy about fighting Ao. Much too Ao's displeasure.

"Where is Sasuke and Rieka?"

"Oh they went ahead, something 'bout Danzō or whatever, wasn't listening." He said in between lunges, leaving small cuts on his opponent.

Not knowing what to say, Obito simply nodded. 

"When you're...done, report back to me. I believe Kisame is in need of assistance."

"You got it!" Sachihiro waved to Obito. "See ya!"

Again, not knowing what to do. Obito simply waved awkwardly, quickly using kamui to escape.