Chapter 36

As I looked at Frella, my vision became extraordinary clear. I was essentially clairvoyent to an extent, and everything looked anew. I... could even see and make out the gaseous chemicals making up the room itself.

I could actually tell something different now which was shocking.

Frella's old form was gone. In its place was the same body, except it was a doll. The arms hung on by stiches, the legs... in a similar fashion.

The mouth was actually stitched shut, even thougg I saw it open moments ago.

The body hung floating by wires in the sky.

This was completely different then before.

"You won't even show me your true form?" I said to it, now knowing the truth.

"Hmph, you should know my cautious nature, I can't have our newly born queen killing me, can I?"

"Queen?" I looked at her cautiously.

"Of course, though only in name. I plan to use you to restore our race. The Wicken, that is, to being the strongest."

"So slavery was your idea?"

"Of course!! Who else would enslave their dear, sweet little nephews? I mean, when I saw how hard they worked toward a goal, I set them one!"

"Your one sick bitch." I smirked

"Yeah, and your gonna be my sick puppet."

"If you want to fight me, thats fine, but come with your real form, I won't be controlled by someone so weak."

"Weak? Then lets fight, and I will personally make you obey! I made you and I can kill you all the same!!" The puppet body shrieked as it charged at me.

Whats wierd is I can't find where the sound came from, but killing a puppet isn't that hard, right?

Seeing how she truly wished to use my strength for her sick goals, and learning the truth, I ran forward, ready to meet this challenge.