AUTHORS NOTE ON THINGS THAT HAPPENED.

This is kind of like a... Talking dead. I WILL answer and post questions you send to me via PM on these, and try to post one every so many chapters. For this one, its questions you may have. Within 3 days of me posting this PM me anytime and I will add your question(s) with answers if they do not require me spoiling some stuff.

1. Why is Kaels gender being questioned?

Answer: This is because first off, Kael looks like a girl a bit, very feminine as 'he'(since you need to wait till next chapter to see if he is a he or she) gets older. If you remember at the beginning, even Roman called him a girl at first, until Kael argued with him and kept saying "i'm a boy!"

Groya, though I did not mention this also thought that Kael was a bit feminine, but knew not to underestimate his opponent, and focus on the present.

Question 2. If his gender changes, why?

This is because of future plans. I have mapped out how I would like for the next at least 40 chapters (its gonna be a long one guys...) to be, in the sense of what is happening. You are about to meet many characters, and not in short times of each-other. His gender identity will influence some events.

Question 3: Why have the last couple chapters been so wierd?

Answer: because how else could I set this up! It is different, and out their, as well as causes conflicts, but it is also something that is necessarily, and in the future I may go back and rewrite setting this up, but the answer will remain the same.

Question 4- Who is the women?

She is going to be a somewhat important character to get to know.

Question 5- Why keep Kael as a servant, shes supposed to kill him, right?

No, that is not entirely true. She is meant to capture him, and then kill him, but since she captured him, she also has the right to decide what to do with him.

Question 6- Why is Kael being hunted down? Hes a Rangers Descendant.

Because while the Rangers are very descreet, they will not protect members who are mistaken for another race. They believe in personal strength as well as protect their secrets.

SEND ME YOUR QUESTIONS GUYS!! WILL BE SURE TO ADD THEM AS WELL AS POST THEM HERE WITH GIVING YOU CREDIT!!