Chapter 24: Flashback (2)

Inside of the darkness, a light flashed, seeming to be like a fish in a river, it flew through the night and into one of the mens heads. Silently, he died.

A women, flying through the night, arrived outside the carriage, and knocked lightly on it.

Serilda slowly opened the carriage. "Who the he-"

The women chopped off her head, gently placed the body on the ground, and stepped into the carriage.

Soon, she came out carrying a body, a dastardly, wreched looking body, of a injured, and barely clothed female.

Turning around, she through the body of the female into the carriage, lit a stick on fire, and torched the carriage. Running away unto the night.

--------------
"A proverb reads, a person must experience a hundred lives, a hundred loves, and a hundred deaths before they truly feel alive, and one with nature. Many call this "samsara."
Perhaps, you have already entered samsara, and thus you haven't come to accept who you are.. please allow me a chance to make you feel acceptive of yourw3lf." She said.

The women, was Mia.

I currently lay on a bed, in an unknown location. Food, water, and other necessities lay near me. Blankets, of all different sizes and materials, lay on top creating a very comfterable feeling. Fresh clothes on my body.

"Why... did you help me?" I inquired

"It's not a question of why I helped you... it's a question of why I kicked you out before... I feel regretful for my actions, but I want a way to redeem myself, and for that reason, I want you to treat me as a sister, and come with me, to live and learn to accept yourself..."

"... I don't have a choice, do I? I'm weak, im slow, and can't survive by myself..."

"So does that mean...?"

"Yes... I accept. For now, at least..."