Chapter 6

-----------------------------------------------------------
Turning around, I slowly walked away from the scene of gore behind me. The red buildings went from bright red to a more crimson color. Bodies of the men were sprawled out all over the floor, but, of a bystander saw this scene, they would find it wierd how no struggle could be seen on the bodies faces; only a small red gnash mark on their throats could be seen, which was the entry and exit point of the knife.

-----------------------------------------------------------

5:30 PM-

we are still standing here. Neither Roman nor the soldiers dare to make a move... this could be because:

1. Roman is not wanting to hurt them,

2. They are waiting for back-up

3. The soldiers are scared of hurting the bishop...

It's not until a couple minutes passed that we hear a loud commotion... at this point the people who were supposed to fight had already left, and to be completely honest, I think I peed my pants a little when I saw Knights come. This is because prior to this Roman said we needed to finish and leave prior to them coming or 'it would be a bloody pain' to leave after they came.

The Knight in charge, who lead them in spoke first

"I order you in the name of King Zeu The IVth to release The children and Bishop."

"The children are with me... and if you had come around two hours ago I would have gladly given this child to you..." Romans' voice is sly like a snake, a darkness to it really as the hairs on my neck stand up and I can feel my muscles tense from it. I notice the others reacting the same way and even a few of the soldiers but the knight in charge isn't even phased by it. It looks like some part of him is also in the darker state but it doesn't matter. None of it will if we can't make it past.

Roman does a creepier smile. Laughing somewhat and the chuckle echoes off the surrounding walls as it is the only thing that can be heard. Other then my heartbeat slamming in my chest.

"... But as it turns out, this child is my Descendant..."

He points at me. His head turning to the side as I can see him looking at me. He smiles at me and I simply nodded and look back to the soldiers in front of me.

"...And I am unable to give you the girl because she is his accompanying guest. So pardon my rudeness you holy cock-sucker, But you and this priest can gladly burn in hell since you have already both done countless deeds that The Court would have slaughtered you for."

Roman charges the knife forward towards the bishop and cuts their throat clean open as the blood doesn't begin to pour out for a second then suddenly pours over as they choke on the blood and fall to the floor underneath their feet.

"What do you know?" Said the Knight

"A bit too much, as it turns out, The Prince is a vicious trash who will sooner or later be killed by The Court, and if it wasn't for Nicky-boy asking me to get in this carriage, and the fact that you just admitted to what you had done, I will take the honor to expect-"

"What did he do?" I asked

"-Mr. Knight, can I borrow your sword? I need to cut out someone's tongue..just kidding. Alright kid, life lesson, any bastard who doesn't deny what you say is usually guilty-"

"WHAT DO YOU KNOW?!?" Screamed the Knight

"-and those who are guilty, well, I have the ability to tell with just one look at them if the crimes they committed are worthy of death. Now stand back and watch how a Knight fights. Later, you can read what your opponent will do if you study those like them. This royal cock-sucker is a Grand Knight who has killed a hundred and thirty-two people, sixteen children, and three-hundred and sixty-two animals, for fun. His name is Rzelian(Zeal-in), and he is the reason I even got on that carriage with ya guys."

"I have a question, Roman," I ask loudly, not feeling scared of the knight when I'm under Romans presence like this.

"Sure, kid, what is it? Seeing how you only interrupted me once, I will answer one question or two."

"Okay. Question One- is 132 bigger than sixty?"

"...You have a lot to learn. Yes, its a lot bigger... can you only count to sixty?"

"Yeah. Question two, what's a Grand Knight?"

".... it's like a Knight, except much stronger, similar to a full-fledged experienced Ranger, but still weaker than me by a lot."

At these words, Rzelian also peed a little, and his face looked like a tomato. I would have made fun of him, saying he was leaking juice, but then he and the soldiers behind of him yelled something like "Get him", or maybe it was "Destroy the Demon!". I don't know, but what came next made my eyes lit up, literally.