Chapter 34: Agonizing

As promised, heres the chapter!!!
-----------------------------------------------------------
   "The first thing to do," she said "is remove the seal I placed on you."

"How do we do that?" I inquired.

"It's easy, but a bit painful for you."

"Why's that?"

"Because it is the same as re-awakening. However since you went through it once and now are able to converse with me... some changes will occur." She looked solemn.

"Like? Like what changes? Why does it have to change." I asked frivilously.

"Survive first, then lets talk." With that, she flicked her two arms to different sides, and a popping sound rang out as the seal was broken. The tattoe re-emerged on my arm, burning as it went. This time it looked as if it was not engraved on my arm, but rather a permanent residence. Pain soared through me as I felt the fangs in my mouth grow out slightly, not as long as before, but clearly much sharper.

My blood raged, coarsing throughout my body as mouthful after mouthful left. In its place my heart beat faster as if it were in engine, unwilling to lose a race. More powerful, stronger blood kept of replacing the old, eventually even that left my body, and the cycle was repeated. After what seemed like eternally (only a couple minutes had truly passed) I finally stopped and sucked in a sharp breath. Sighing in relief at the end of it, I look at Frella.

"Was that it?" I looked at her solemnly.

"Nope, only the appetizer..."

*Crack* *Crack* *Crack* *Crack*   *Crack* *Crack* *Crack* *Crack* *Crack* *Crack* *Crack* *Crack* *Crack* *Crack* *Crack* *Crack*

Bones in my body, from out of the blue, suddenly seemed to be breaking one after the other. But after each breaking, I could feel them slowly start to conjoin together again, becoming stronger then before. With that said, more pain came after each one, as a stronger force was needed to break them.

*Crack* *Crack* *Crack* *Crack*

After a process of this repeating for two hours, and me coughing up several more mouthfuls of blood as well as periodically screaming from the pain, unable to hold it in, the process stopped.

"What about now?" My entire body was wracked in pain, nearly nothing on my body did NOT hurt, be it from the cells of my body to the outside.

She never answered me.

*Ba-thump* Oh shit, that wasn't good.

I could feel my heart beat, each time it went.

*Ba-thump**Ba-thump**Ba-thump*
*Ba-thump*

Then, finally, nothing. My heart had stopped beating.