I gave him my warmest,sweetest,most conforting smile and kissed him on his lips

I gave him my warmest,sweetest,most conforting smile and kissed him on his lips. Which was for the first time. It would be him to kiss me first all the time but this time with was ME!
He was a bit stunned by my actions but pulled me closer for a very passionate kiss. "Dongseangs please get a room!" It was Sehun oppa. "Please.....someday it will be you..." Jagi hissed. "Oh please!" Sehun oppa swaged. "Awe~~~don't fight!" I said and pecked his cheek. Both the boys stood their in shock by my actions and I laughed hard looking at their faces.
"Oh yeah!..my Jagi just kissed a man in front of me.." He said still stunned by my actions.

" He said still stunned by my actions

"Oppa!! I just pecked his cheek. You exaggerate things so much!" I hit his chest playfully. But whereas for Sehun oppa he was still in Coma. A kiss led him to coma. Wow!! Never knew I could do that!!

"Oppa!" I waved my hands in front of his face to bring him back to reality

"Oppa!" I waved my hands in front of his face to bring him back to reality. "Be like this when you'll find your love one not with mine" Jagi warned him and dragged me away leaving him all confused up.
"Jagi!!! See!!!" I showed jungkook a blog which was about 'us'.
"Wait....what!! Seriously!!!" He pulled me into his embrace as soon as he read what the blog was about."They're supporting us!" He sang and hugged me tighter. "Wow!! Today was the show and today it self only there's a blog about us and they have no problem with us being together!" He pecked me and for no reason he started to tickle me. I laughed and laughed until I fell on the sand. "Ju.....ngkoo....kook..ka!!!..please....Yah. ......hahah Hahaha.....please....stop...hah" I said between my laughs. Of course this Kid did nit stop and continued doing his work. After a good amount of minutes he stopped and said "now...keep a smile like this on all the time.." He smiled. "Ne.....Appa!!" I winked.

"Oh~~~so now I am your daddy Huh?" He started to give me tickle bumps the really bad ones. I did not wanted to face it so I ran off but this Kid who is so god in sports ran to his fullest.
"Hajima!! Hajima!!"I screamed while running away. "I'll stop!" He said and I turned around and found him right behind me. And guess what!! He gave the bad tickle session. Oh how much I hate tickles!!! "Oppa.....Hajima....sorry......." I said he stopped. "What was there to be sorry about?" He smirked which bought shivers to my spine. "Yah!!" I stomped on the soft gold sand. "Oppa!!" I yelled. "It's past dinner time!!" We ran immediately towards our destination.
"You're late!" Shijin oppa said as soon as he saw us. "Mianhae oppa...We'll not will not do it again" I apologised and we took our seats. Jagi was sitting to my right, Song unnie was seated to my left and Minji oppa was seated right in front of me and to his right was Chanyeol oppa. "Can you please pass me the salad" I asked Channie.."Here!" He handed me the salad bowl. Not going to lie but the salad with the mayo was AWESOME!!!
*time skips*
"Wow!!wasn't that a big feast!" Song unnie exclaimed. "...Ne." I slightly smiled and drank my juice. "U-Su-ah...Let's go........." Jagi whispered in my ear. "Wae?" I asked. "I just want some fresh air..." He said as he stood up and left. I was about to get up but tae tae oppa pulled be back to sit down (Sowon: Sh*t down, Sh*t down) next to him, which was Jagi's chair. "Between you and our maknae....is everything alright?" He asked. "..Ne...haegyeol dwaess-eo." I smiled and also hugged him because even at this time he cares for me. (Meaning: ..Yes...it's solved)
"Oppa I need to go now...I need to find Jungkook-ka!!" I pecked his cheek and left.

I knew where exactly this Kid would be...obviously near the sea shore..closing his eyes....dreaming stuffs.....talking to himself....talking about his feelings....
SO MANY THINGS!
I ran as quick as I could but I saw Jagi at once...he wasn't that far from us. He did not see me at all, so I took the advantage of listening to what he is exactly saying.
"My Jagiya is the best! I love her so much!! I hope she knows that..*sighs*
She always gives me buterflies on my stomach *chuckles* the way she being cute, the way she does aegyo *he did my aegyo which I did it for the show*
Also her laughs....the first time I met her...*sighs* I remember that. My heart was beating so fast!!! First seeing her that day was like a dream come true!! And also the time she said I was her BIAS!!! I twirled her!! Tiny waist *chuckles*"

WAIT!! TINY WAIST!!! IS IT IN A GOOD WAY OR A BAD WAY!!

"Also when I texted her for the first time! I seriously thought so such!" WOW!! HE REMEMBERS EVERY SINGLE THING!!
"Also the time we went for our first jog together...we wore the same colours..we have alot in common and I admit that! And when Jagi asked me to go do some grocery shopping with her I was head over heels!! I really wanted to jumped around at that time....but yeah if I did she'll think at I am a mad person *sighs*"

NO I WOULDN'T!! WHY WILL I!! I WOULD BE ACTUALLY LAUGHING AT HIS KID LIKE REACTIONS IF HE DID THAT + IT WOULD HAVE BEEN CUTE!

"I also remember the time I saw her wearing a shirt with my name printed on it! She seriously looked so cute! Even after she wore that cute kawaii style outfit!!! Also when I found out that her password was my name I was so happy!! And the best part was that she was going through my tweets. Cutie*hugs himself*"

WHAT THE HELL HE KNOWS MY PASSWORD!! YEAH THAT DAY THOUGH PRETTY MUCH SURE HE SAW MY UNDERGARMENT!!!

"Also the time she shared one of her depressing stories with me and I was really happy I was their to comfort her....and the time she kissed me (not today though)the one which was a dare given by on of the EXO hyungs. I never knew she'll kiss me!! My heart skipped a beat that day. *touches his chest* and the time when we danced on say you won't let go....I promise I won't let go my Jagi...Hui
U-Su..*chuckles*"

AWE SO CUTE!!! I CAN'T HOLD ON ANY LONGER!! LET'S GO!!
"And I won't ever let go of you" I back hugged him. He was kinda shocked but was back to normal. He then turned around and looked down at me.
"And you best day was when I proposed to her and she said yes to be my Jagiya!!" He said and kissed my forehead and cheeks. The time he was about to kiss my lips he said "and today I am really happy that I announced to the world that you are mine...and I can now keep you save always even outside!!"
Then he passionately - softly kissed me.