T w e n t y - t w o

Maya's POV
"MOMMMMM!" Timothy yelled from outside my bedroom door.

"Yeah?" I yelled back.

"CAN I COME IN?" He asked shaking the doorknob.

"Yeah hold on a second." I grabbed the Pregnancy test and put it under my pillow, "Come in." My door opened wide and Timothy walked over to my bed, "You ok, buddy?" He asked rubbing my back.

"Yeah, kid. I'm good." I smiled fixing his hair, "Look I need to tell you somethi-"

"Hey Maya you'll never guess who's here!" Riley said holding onto the doorframe of my room.

I walked into the living room to see Lucas talking to my mom.

"Hey baby girl!" Katy looked over at me and smiled wide.

"Mom!" We shared a long hug, "What are you doing here?"

"Well I thought since I haven't seen you guys in so long that I should come by and spend the weekend with you! Shawn had to stay in California to do some work but he sends his love. I hope it's ok that I surprised you?"

"You are always welcome here, mom." I smiled at her.

"This couch turns into a bed, right?" She asked laughing.

"Mom I'll sleep on the couch. You take my bed."

"Oh thanks, baby girl." She kissed my cheek grabbing her luggage and taking it to my room.

"Are you feeling better?" Lucas asked.

"Yeah, speaking of that I-"

"Maya! You never told me you were pregnant again!?!" Katy said walking out of my room holding the test.

"Maya?" Lucas asked in shock.

Riley's eyes widened, "PANCAKE DAY."

"Lucas, Mom, Riley I can explain." I said with a big gulp.

"Timothy stood at the door of his room with his jaw dropped, "Uhhhh I'm gonna go." Timothy said shutting his door.

"Oh my gosh...GUYS THIS IS JUST LIKE DAYS OF OUR LIVES!" Riley said covering her mouth.

"Oh my gosh you are so right!" Katy said looking at me and Lucas.

"Maya?...are we pregnant?" Lucas asked. The room quiet and eager to hear my response.

"Yeah." I said scratching my arm, "I meant to tell you but I just found out myself." I said looking down at the floor. Lucas put his hand on my chin and lifted my head.

"Well it's a good thing we are getting married." He smiled.

"But Maya don't you think you should have the wedding sooner since you are pregnant? I mean you don't wanna be waddling down the isle as your water breaks." Riley said holding a pillow to her stomach waddling around the room.

"True. Should we plan the wedding sooner?" I asked.

"I would marry you now if I could." Lucas smiled at me.

"Don't get any ideas, I wanna full on ceremony with fancy chocolate cake at the reception." I said seriously, "Mom is it possible to plan a wedding a month?"

"I mean me and Shawn planned ours within hours so yeah this will work." Katy said nodding.

"I'll call Marion, she's not gonna be happy." Riley said grabbing the phone.

Timothy walked out of his room with a bag of chips, "Were you eating in your room?" I asked.

Timothy stopped in his tracks with a handful of chips in his mouth, "No."

"Liar."

"I learn from the best." He shrugged.

We all sat on the couch working out the wedding plan while Timothy ate chips around the whole house leaving crumbs everywhere, "UGH Timothy if you don't stop chomping on those chips I'm gonna smack those right out of your hand." I said grabbing the chips and putting them on a high shelf.

"Sorrrryyy."

"It's fine but you are vacuuming this week." I said picking him up, "Hey Timothy can I talk to you for a minute?" I asked. We walked to my room and sat on my bed, "You know Timothy that life as we know it will change after this baby is born. You are going to have more responsibilities."

"I know." He nodded, "Will you still hang out with me when the baby is born? I mean just you and me?"

"Of course I will! But we gotta include the whole family...Me, you, Lucas and the baby will all hang out together! We are gonna be a family, Timothy." I smiled hugging him tightly.

"Is like that." He smiled.

After that we didn't say anything. It's been difficult for us the past few years and Timothy knows it, this kid always keeps his chin up high and he's my reason for living. Life knows what it's doing and it's finally giving us our happy ending.  This is good. Finally good.

Authors note
Hiiiiiii told ya I'd update soon! Do you guys like this chapter? Comment below what you thought!! ☀️✨🌈
Yours truly,
Amelie