T h r e e

Lucas' POV
Im walking through a park and I see this girl...she had blonde curly hair and crystal blue eyes. Wait-I know this face. I just can't tell who it is. She was now face to face with me.

She smiled "Lucas?"

Right when I was about to answer I woke up-
"Morning, sleepy head." Amanda smiled from the other side of the room. "I'm running late, I'll be grading papers tonight. You can make yourself dinner right?"

"Of course, pfft. I do it all the time." I looked around distracted. Man, I can't cook anything, I guess I'll have to run to store and buy some Mac N' Cheese.

I squint my eyes so they can adjust.
"What time is it?"

"It's 6:45, I better get going, I won't be home till about 8ish tonight" Amanda said grabbing her bag and putting her shoes on, "so I will see you later." She kissed the top of my head and took one last glance in the mirror before heading out.

I rubbed my eyes and sighed, I looked at the nightstand and grabbed my wallet. I took the picture of that girl out and knew I was dreaming about her. Who is she?

Maya's POV
8:04
"MOM!" Timothy yelled from the door of my room.

"What-what?!" I groaned rubbing my eyes.

"We're gonna be late!" He said shaking my arm.

What? For what? Oh school! I checked the clock 8:05, "Crap!" I jumped out of bed and ran to the bathroom.

"Crap is a bad word. That's a another dollar in the Cuss Jar." Timothy said with his arms cross.

"Sorry." I popped my head out of the bathroom with my toothbrush in my mouth, "I'll be ready in 5 minutes!"

"Ok, want me to get you a banana?"

"Yes please." I said after spitting my toothpaste in the sink.

I put my hair in a messy ponytail and put a tshirt on with overalls....oh well it's the best I got on laundry day. I put my red sneakers on and grabbed my bag.

"Ok ready?" I smiled.

"Ready." Timothy said opening the front door.

"So why were you so eager to get to school on time? Did you make a friend? Ooh! Did Lacey and you become best buds?" I said teasing him.

"Can't an almost 5 year old want to get a good education?" Timothy defended.

"Oh yeah! Almost 5, that's a big deal ya know...what do you wanna do?"

Timothy thought for a while, "can we get a dog?"

"Hmm I don't know, kid. A dog is a big responsibility." I saw the disappointment in his eyes, "I'll think about it." I smiled.

His eyes lit up. "Ok!"

Just as we walked into his classroom a small blonde girl walked up to Timothy.

"Hi Timothy!" She said.

"Hi Lacey."

My eyes got wide. "Oh so this is Lacey."