Their reaction to your death

Hodge: He became nothing and turned himself in. Death was something he didn't care about anymore because his purpose to live was gone.

Isabelle: She was destroyed. You made her see that she was just not another pretty face and that she was a bad ass showhunter. Without you she felt like she was nothing. With the help of her brother and Jace she became herself again but wore a necklace you gave her on your anniversary day every where she goes so you will always be with her.

Jace: He began to lean more towards being a rogue shadowhunter after. Killing every vampire that was connected to the vampire that killed you. Even after he killed her he still felt empty but his parabatai helped him through his pain.

Alec: He left the institute and never came back. He lived the life of a mundane and never returned to the life of a shadowhunter.

Clary: She became hell bent on getting revenge. She fought against Valentine's army and won the war. After she left the institute and never turned back. She wanted to cut all ties with everything that reminded her of you.

Magnus: He would always go to your room and hold your favorite jacket and cry over it but what helped him through his pain was the happy memories he had of you.

Simon: He hated werewolves for the longest time. He even stopped trusting his father figure Luke for the longest time. He would starve himself of blood but his friends helped him come back to being normal.

Camille: She let herself get locked up in the coffin because it already felt like she was dead without you.

Meliorn: The shadowhunters did not gain an enemy but they did lose an ally. Meliorn couldn't face working with the people who remind him so much of you.

Raphael: He became cold and promised to never love again.

Young Valentine: He vowed to make The Clave fall and to kill every last shadow hunter he could because not only you died that day but your unborn child did as well.

Young Luke: Luke stopped fighting but continued to protect the girl he saw as a daughter and to avenge your death. He then had Magnus put a spell on him to see you in his dreams.

____________________________________

Sorry that some of these sucked. I tried making some good reactions. Oh well if they are not what you expected.😊😊😊😊😊