Your favorite place to kiss them + Authors Note(Please read it)

Alec : His Lips;he is always on worrying about something. So to help him relax you give him a peck on the lips which ends up turning into a full on make out session. ;)

Jace : His Jaw;you give him kiss on his jaw to tease him. ;)

Simon: His cheek;You always like to kiss him there because when he was still a human and you gave him a kiss on the cheek he blushed a deep red color. Even thought he is a vampire now you can tell he still would be blushing if he wasn't.

Clary : Her nose;to make her laugh.

Isabelle : Her Forehead; At night when you both are lying down next to each other you give her a kiss on her forehead before she goes to sleep.

Magnus : His Lips;to show him that you love him.

Raphael : His Neck;When you want to get his attention you kiss him on the neck to get him to stop whatever it is that he is doing and it works.  ;)

Meliorn : His Cheek;You know that giving him small kisses will get you what you want because he ends up wanting more.

Hodge : His shoulder;when you both are laying down in bed together you like to leave small kiss on his shoulder.

Camille : Her neck;She always kisses you there when she leaves small love bites so you return the favor and kiss her there as well. ;)

Young Valentine : His Chest;He loves it when you do. ;)

Young Luke : His Jaw

(AUTHORS NOTE) :

I have written a Hodge Starkweather fan fiction. Please check it out and comment on it so I will know to continue.

If there is any other characters that you believe that are not getting any other fan fictions then comment them down below or PM me.

Also I will be taking request for new preference books and new fan fiction books. I am also starting more fan fictions. Here is the list of them down below:

Hell Bound (X-Men First Class)

The Other Fray (Hodge Starkweather)

His (Aro Volturi)

The Lonely (Marcus Volturi)

Fallen Angel (X-Men Apocalypse)