They Cheat-Catch Up- (Young) Valentine and (Young) Luke- (PART 2)

Excuse the grammar errors in here. I didn't have time to go back over this and check for mistakes.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Young Luke:

"Luke,"you said to him as he flipped you over again. You were teaching him how to control his wolf side and everyday he was getting better. You smiled at him and he smiled back at you.

"I'm getting better than you Y/N. Now how did that happen,"he playfully asked with a smirk.

"Okay Luke. Okay,"you said with a small laugh before kissing you boyfriend.

"I am going to go get something real quick and then I will be back for one more rematch,"you said with a smirk before leaving Luke outside to run inside.

So far for the past few months...things have been going good for you and Luke. You both have joined a pack and have been leading good life. He told you about his past and you told him about yours. Both of yours wasn't not the best but you both got through your problems together. Once you got to your room you got the thing you went to go get. A six month anniversary present for you and Luke. From him leading a shadowhunter life he didn't do the whole anniversary thing but you wanted to show him that you love him and that you would never stop loving him. You smiled to yourself before going back outside to Luke.

As you were close to exiting the house you heard Luke talking to someone.

"I can't do this Zoe. I can't betray Y/N like this anymore,"Luke said to "HER"....Zoe. Zoe hates your guts because she had a crush on Luke ever since you both join the pack.

"So...what about Y/N. Be with me Luke,"she said before you heard the sound of them kissing. Right then and there your heart shattered into pieces. You moved to look outside and walked out.

"So this is what I mean to you....Luke,"you said with a broken voice. Luke jumped away from Zoe like something burned him. His eyes widened in shock and anger.

"Y/N?!?! This is not what it looks like,"Luke exclaimed. You scoffed before throwing his gift at him.

"I know. You don't love me anymore Luke. It's fine. Please don't come after me,"you said with tears rolling down your cheeks before shifting and running off far away from Luke.

Young Valentine:

"Y/N guess what,"Valentine said to you with a sad expression on his face. You looked at your boyfriend of five months with worry.

"What happened,"you asked.

"I can't attend the party tonight,"he said with not looking you in the eye.

"And why not,"you asked trying not to get angry.

"Because I have some circle business to take care of,"he said to you. You sighed about this. You and him weren't fully on the same page with the circle but you loved him so you didn't comment on the stuff he did.

"Oh...ok,"you said with a hint of sadness.

"Are we ok,"he asked and you nodded. He gave you kiss then left. During the kiss it didn't feel like the other kisses he gave you....it felt like not much love was in the kiss. You dismissed the thought from your mind and began to get ready for your party. The one that honored you for killing demons and saving a whole city of mundanes. In Idris you were a hero.

~Time Skip~

At the part everyone was telling you 'Congratulations' and other things. You felt wonderful hearing all of the compliments but began to get bored at the party because Valentine wasn't there. You sighed before announcing that you were leaving your own party but told everyone to stay and enjoy the night as you left.

As you were getting closer to the house that you and Valentine shared you saw two shadows near the house. You being curious went over to the shadows to see Valentine and your cousin,Jocelyn.

"Valentine this isn't right. She is my cousin,"Jocelyn said with slight anger.

"I know I hate lying to her,"he said in shame but Jocelyn scoffed.

"I won't lie to her. We have to tell her the truth,"Jocelyn said to him and he slowly nodded.

"I know but she will never forgive us,"he said and with that your eyes began to water. He was cheating and it was with your cousin Jocelyn. You put your hand over your mouth so Valentine wouldn't hear you when you were crying and you ran into your guys house. You sat on the bed and began to sob before you got an idea. To leave because Valentine broke your heart. You pick up a piece a paper and wrote a note for Valentine.

'Dear Valentine,

I love you but I cannot forgive you for what you did. I hope you and Jocelyn are happy. Sorry but I cannot stay here while you are with her. So this is goodbye.

Love,Y/N'

You wrote then left the letter on the bed before packing a few things and leaving Idris completely heart broken.