Hodge Imagine

You and Clary were both talking to Jace about what could have happened to your mother and more about Valentine. You were still confused as to what was going on. Demons and other mythical creatures were real. The legends are all true.

"Come on I have someone we could talk to,"you heard Jace say. You and Clary both followed him to the training room. You saw a man doing what seemed like training with another girl. His movements were swift and fast which made you stare at him in awe. After he was done he looked over to all of you. When his eyes landed on you they lingered there for a bit until Jace cleared his throat.

"Hodge we need to talk. They both need to know more about Valentine and the circle,"he said to Hodge. Hodge sighed before he began to tell the story of Valentine and the circle but each time he mentioned something about it,the circle mark on his neck began to burn which made you feel really bad.

"You don't have to help us,"you said to the man who was on the floor hissing in pain.

"No I need to,"he said looking into your eyes. You just gave him a small nod and let him continue. After he was done Clary and Jace walked out out of the training room talking to each other while you stayed behind to check on Hodge.

"Are you alright,"you asked him and he nodded his head.

"Yeah,"he said looking at you then looking away.

"All this is pretty confusing. Demons. Shadowhunters. This Valentine guy,"you said shaking your head.

"Yeah it's all pretty confusing but that is why I train to help clear my head,"he said to you.

"Can you teach me,"you asked him. You wanted to learn to train and be able to face any dangers in the future but then again something about Hodge made you feel butterflies on your stomach. Well...he was very good looking to you.

"Teach you what,"he asked sounding confused.

"How to train,"you asked and Hodge nodded.

"Yes I guess I can but you would need to be here early in the morning,"he said to you as if giving you an order. You just nodded your head and smiled before leaving. Hodge just shook his head,trying to shake away the feelings he was already forming for Y/N Fray.