You forgive them (JACE)

It has been a while since you have been back at the institute. Five months to be exact and in that time the only person you had any contact with from the institute was Isabelle. She told you how heartbroken Jace was from you leaving. You asked about your sister and got angry when she figured out that now you were 'out of the picture' that she was trying to get with Jace but you were not going to let Clary and Jace ruin your life.

Today you were going to go to the institute to spend time with Isabelle. She had finally got you to say yes to visiting after two months of begging you. You were in front of the entrance debating on whether you should go in or not. You sighed before entering and looking for your best friend. You spotted her talking to her older brother Alec. Isabelle was talking then she turned her head and saw you.

"Y/N,"she exclaimed happily as she went over to hug you.

"Izzy....I can't....breath,"you said trying to breathe through her bone crushing hug.

"I thought you were never going to come here,"she said happily,ignoring what you said.

"Yeah and it would be nice if I can get some air,"you said then she laughed a little before letting you go.

"Well now that you are here you can help me plan for Alec's wedding,"she said. Your eyes widened in shock.

"Alec's wedding. Since when is he getting married,"you asked knowing that you missed so much in the five months you have been gone.

"To whom,"you asked.

"Lydia,"she said and your eyes widen even more.

"What about....you know....his love for Magnus,"you said the last part in a whisper.

"Well my big brother is all about doing what is right for our family name,"Isabelle said.

"So what are we going to do today then,"you asked.

"Nothing much just getting the whole room decorated for the big day,"she said and you laughed at your friend. If she was not a shadow hunter and was a regular human she probably would have been a wedding planner or fashion designer.

"Okay then put me to work,"you said.

"Okay I need you to get some of the boxes of decorations out of the training room,"she said and you nodded your head.

"Why are the boxes in the training room,"you asked. Isabelle smirked at you but didn't answer. She was up to something.

"No more questions just go,"she said trying to put on a straight face as she pushed you in the direction of the training room.

After a while you gave up and walked over there. After you were there you saw a few boxes and move to pick them up. The boxes were extremely heavy....you figured that out once you picked one up. It was about to drop from your hands when someone helped you and kept the box from falling. You looked up to thank the person and saw Jace. Your eyes widen and you dropped the box and it fell. On Jace's feet. He groaned from the pain and fell.

"Oh my gosh I am so sorry,"you said to him.

"Its alright. I guess after everything I put you through I deserve it,"he said looking at you up and down.

"Yeah well,"you said trailing off as you helped him up.

"You looked....good,"he said as he got up. You just nodded you head.

"Yeah.....,"you said not sure of what you should say. You missed him but you didn't want to jump back to him so easily.

"Look Y/N I am sorry for what happened between Clary and I,"he said to you. A flash of that memory appeared in your mind as he mentioned it.

"Don't worry about it Jace. It is all in the past now,"you said giving him a fake smile.

"Yeah but what about us. Is everything we had in the past now too,"he said with a look of hope in his eyes. Hope that things can go back to the way they were between you guys. You looked somewhere else needing to think for a moment.

"I don't know,"you said when Jace cupped your face.

"Well I hope this can help you find your answer,"he said before placing his lips on yours. Everything you felt when you were with him before came rushing back. Happiness and Love. As he pulled away you couldn't help but smile.

"You are lucky Jace Wayland that I am still in love with you and never stopped loving you,"you said with a smile. All he did was smile one more time before kissing you again.

I know this doesn't go along with the tv show. I know that Clary and Jace figured out they were siblings before the wedding but in this preference things are different. They don't figure out about being siblings until later. Also I am happy that in the TV show that MALEC is finally happening.