Raphael Catch Up

How you meet: When you went with Jace,Clary,Isabelle,and Alec to get Simon back and meet Raphael for the first time.

Who you are related to: Jace Wayland

What you are: Shadow Hunter

Who is your best friend: Isabelle

What they like about you: Your blue eyes

Who they think you would leave them for: Alec Lightwood. Alec is a strong and a shadowhunter. He thinks one day you would leave him for someone of your kind but he does not know that Alec is gay.

Who tries to steal them away from you: Camille. She believes that he should be with someone of his kind. She hates the shadowhunters.

Your favorite things about them: The stories he tells of his past. Some are good and some are bad but either way you enjoy the stories he has to tell. (A/N:I don't know Raphael's past.....so if it is not that great then pretend it is.)

What kind of couple you guys are: You are a free couple. You both love each other and spend time together but you are not clingy with each other.

A habit they don't like that you have: That like to take risk that sometimes put your life on the line. You and your brother have that in common.

Sex life in One word: Rough,Fast,and Raphael is the Dominate one ;)

The nickname they gave you: Sexy

How you both sleep: You lay your head on his chest while cuddling with him.

Sorry if these suck......hope you all like them.