You Forgive Them (Clary)

Clary:

For a while you have been able to work without having to talk to Clary and your brother Jace. The search for Clary's mother was still happening.

"So Y/N we are going on another search,"Isabelle said as she was grabbing her weapons and you were getting yours.

"Okay,"was all you said. After your breakup with Clary you don't speak that much anymore. Isabelle just sighed.

"Y/N you need to fix things with Clary. She misses you. She didn't do anything wrong,"Isabelle said. You just scoffed with disbelief.

"She didn't do anything wrong?!?!? Last time I checked she cheated on me with my brother. When I asked you where she was you were acting suspicious. She doesn't miss me. How could she when she is with Jace,"you yelled out which caused people to stare at you. You turned around and gave them a glare then they all looked away.

"I had a bad day that day Y/N. It had nothing to do with Clary and your brother. You were over thinking of what you heard and saw. It made you into a complete ass,"Isabelle said before walking off. You just stared as she walked away as a question was floating around in your mind. Were you overthinking things?

You shook your head and got ready for the mission to look for Clary's mother. You weren't going to let your personal life going to get in the way of making sure that Valentine doesn't get the cup.

"Come on Y/N it's time,"Alec said to you. You gave him a nod before walking out of the institute with him to see Clary and Jace talking in a corner. You just scoffed before walking past them.

"Hey Y/N,"Jace called out to you but you ignored him.

"Y/N he was calling you,"Isabelle said.

"Oh really? Because I heard nothing,"you said as you all went on your mission. During your guys walk,it was very awkward because you all walked in silence.

"I think we should all split up,"Alec said suddenly. Jace stopped and crossed his arms over his chest. You did the same thing. I guess it's a Wayland thing.

"Okay Alec,"Jace said.

"Who is going with who,"Clary asked. Inside she secretly hoped that she got paired with you but then again didn't because she was afraid to speak to you.

"Clary and Isabelle go together. Jace,Y/N. You are both with me,"Alec said before he started to walk again.

"No,"you said. Alec stopped then sighed in frustration.

"Fine go with Isabelle and Clary,"he said then walked away faster so you had no time for a protest. You mumbled a few curse words before turning to Isabelle with a smile.

"Okay Izzy let's go,"you said with a smile.

"You know what you think I am going to go catch up with the boys,"she said then ran off. You grumbled a few more curse words in anger. Great. You were now stuck with Clary.

"Looks like it's just you and me,"she said with a small smile.

"Whatever,"you mumbled out before you both went the separate way then the other group has gone.

"You know Y/N you can at least let me explain,"she said to you. You just ignored her and then continued walking.

"Really? You are going to ignore me,"she said.

"Unbelievable. You need to know the truth. What you heard isn't what you think,"she said which made your blood boil. She was trying to say that you knew nothing. You turned to her with anger in your eyes.

"I know nothing! I know every fucking thing Clary. You cheated on me with my brother. I loved you and you tore my heart to pieces. I am over you now. Deal with it,"you said then continued walking. Clary began to cry as you both walked. You tried to ignore her but sooner or later your heart broke from hearing her cry.

"Clary,"you said turning around but she just stood there and sobbed. You walked up to her and put your arms around her.

"Y/N you don't understand. I love you and I would never cheat. We were doing a solo mission to find my mom and figured something out about you. I was afraid to tell you,"she said. A million things were running through your mind at the moment. They found something on you? She didn't cheat? She loves you?

"What was it,"you asked.

"You are not a Wayland. Your mother was a demon and your father was a shadowhunter,"she said which made you go into shock.

"How? I am a shadowhunter,"you asked.

"I don't know. I didn't know how to tell you. I was afraid for you but I swear Y/N I would never cheat,"she said looking up to you as tears went down her face. You smiled before placing your lips on hers.

"I love you too Clary Fray. Whatever this is about me...we will figure it all out together,"you said again happily as you kissed her again. You could care less about who you were, as long as you had the person you loved by your side. Nothing else mattered.

"Looks like the plan worked. Pay up Alec. Told you it would work,"Isabelle said to Alec. He rolled his eyes before handing her a ten dollar bill.

"Yup but it was all my idea in the first place. The two love struck love birds are back together,"Jace said crossing his arms over his chest. You gave him a playful glare.

"Oh shut it Jace,"you said and everyone laughed. Everything was back to normal.

Comment. Please excuse the errors and grammer mistakes.

Vote.

Follow Me.

Check out the new fanfiction on Hodge.