You forgive them (Meliorn)

You and Meliorn haven't spoken in a year. A year. Well in that time you had a baby girl. Thats right. Meliorn had gotten you pregnant. You were going to tell him the news of him being a father but you saw him with Isabelle Lightwood. It had broken your heart but you had to stay strong for your three month daughter named Amelia. She reminded you of Meliorn every single day. She had his eyes and pointy ears.

"Hey,"you said to your daughter with a smile. She just cooed which made your smile grow.

"We are going to see Auntie Clary today,"you said to your daughter as you picked her up from her crib. You cradled her to your chest before walking out the room with her to get ready to go to the institute. The place you haven't gone back to in a year.

~Time Skip to the Institute~

"Okay baby. It's either now or never,"you said quietly to your daughter who was in her car seat. She just stared at the sky as you stood in front of the institute. As you stepped forward the door opened and who came out where two familiar people.

Jace and Clary.

When Clary looked up she saw you and looked happy.

"Y/N. You're back,"she said happily to you as she ran over to you and gave you a bone crushing hug.

"Yeah,"you said with a small laugh. When Clary broke the hug she saw the car seat handle you hand in your hand and looked down at Amelia.

"Y/N. She's yours,"Clary asked and you nodded.

"Yes. Her name is Amelia Fray,"you said. Then Jace stepped forward and looked at her.

"She looks just like Meliorn. Y/N,"Jace said and gulped before nodding once again.

"Its because she is his,"you said saddly.

"Oh my,"Clary said in surprise.

"Well let's get you guys inside,"Jace said walking over to the doors the institute. You and Clary walked behind him into the institute after him.

"So how's life been with Amelia,"Clary asked looking at the cute little girl in her car seat. You smiled.

"She can be difficult at times but she is the best thing that has ever happened to me,"you said and Clary nodded.

~Time skip to your room~

    Jace and Clary showed you to your old room then left to give you and your daughter time to settle in. You looked around your old room. Remembering the times you spent there with your sister and the time you had to save your mother from being kidnapped by your father Valentine. Also you remembered the time you meet Meliorn. You knew he was the one for you but you weren't the one for him seeing as he cheated on you. You sighed before changing your daughter and going to the training room where everyone was.

"Hey guys,"you said to everyone and they turned to you.

"Hey Y/N you're back,"Magnus said happily along with Alec. Simon grinned,showing his vampire teeth and Isabelle just stared at you. Not in a mean way....she looked at you with a look of sadness and regret.

"Yeah I guess I am. Me and the little one,"you said with a small smile. Then they looked at you shocked.

"Yes I have a baby,"you deadpanned to them. You spent time catching up with everyone. Simon and Isabelle were now together. Magnus and Alec are engaged. They got a look t Amelia and told you a bunch of times that she was so beautiful.

"Well I have to go take care of somethings. It's nice seeing you again Y/N,"Simon said before taking off in vampire speed. Alec just shook his head at that.

"And we have some wedding things to plan. So Y/N nice seeing you. Come along Alec my dear,"Magnus said leaving as well. Alec mumbled out a quick goodbye before following his fiance. Now you were left in the room with Isabelle. There was once silence in the room so you turned to leave.

"Y/N wait,"Isabelle called out to you. You turned around and glared at her.

"What do you want Isabelle,"you spat at coldly. A look of hurt appeared on her face which you mentally smirked at.

"I never got to tell you how sorry I am. Meliorn and me should have stopped the day I said goodbye to him. I am over him now. I just want us to be friends again,"she said sounding hurt. After a year....of hating both Isabelle and Meliorn...you were just tired. You just sighed.

"I know I don't hold the hate for you and him anymore. Maybe not now but in the future we may be friends again Isabelle,"you said to her then a smile appeared on her face.

"Thank you,"she said and you nodded. Then your mind went to thinking about Meliorn.

"How is he? Meliorn?,"you asked and she shook her head.

"He has not been doing well ever since you left Y/N. He regrets what he did,"she said to you and you nodded. You gave her a quick goodbye and left the training room with Amelia. You went to your room and got your car keys before leaving the institute. You placed your daughter into the car safely then got in the car. You started it and looked behind you at your daughter.

"Time to go see you dad Amelia,"you said to your daughter as you began to drive to Meliorn's place.

~Time Skip~

    You pulled the keys out of the car as soon as your parked your car. The thought of seeing Meliorn again made your heart race. You exited your car with your daughter in your hands as you walked over to Meliorn's place. You stood before the entrance and sighed before you walked in. When you walked in,Meliorn stood in his room but he didn't look the same. He looked depressed and sad.

"Meliorn,"you said to him and he froze. He slowly turned around and he saw you. A look of surprise was on his face as he looked at you.

"Y/N what are you doing back here,"he asked you with his voice just above a whisper.

"I just came to check on you. Isabelle told me that you aren't doing so well,"you said to him with a look of worry etched on your face. He just shrugged and sat on his bed.

"I haven't been feeling well since the day you left. So why come back now,"he said to you with a little irritation in his voice. You lifted up the car seat and laid it on your bed.

"Because of her,"you said to him as he looked into the car seat and saw Amelia. His eyes widened in shock.

"She's mine,"he asked as he looked at the sleeping baby in awe.

"Yes she is. That day....you were...you were cheating on me with Isabelle I was going to tell you that you were going to be father but changed my mind after I saw you with her,"you said to him feeling another small pang of pain in your heart from remembering that day.

"Well that gave you no right to keep my daughter from me,"he said raising his voice.

"Yes I had every right. You are mad at me? Why,"you asked him.

"Yes I am mad at you for not giving me a chance to explain. I should be angry with you but I am not. I wanted to apologize to you. I never stopped loving you. Isabelle and I shared a past together so it was hard to let her go but I should have never slept with her and ruined what I had with you. I regret that and even more so now because we share a child together. Y/N I want to be in our child's life but I also want you to find a way to love me again,"he said to you part of it with anger and part of it with love which made you feel what you felt for him a long time ago. A tear slipped out of your eye.

"I never stopped loving you either,"you said with a smile and he smiled before kissing you. What broke the kiss was your daughter letting out a cry letting you know that she was awake. You let Meliorn hold her. You three were the most perfect family from that moment.

Sorry for the mistakes. Comment. Vote. Make request too. :)