Your Ex/Their Ex (Part 1)

Quick question before you all read:

Should I add (Young) Valentine and (Young) Luke? Any other people that I should add....even though there are not much to add left....idk?

Also what other preferences would you like to see on here? Or any other preference books you would like to see on here?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Isabelle:

Your a warlock with an immortal life. You had many lovers but you didn't think that one in particular would turn up on your doorstep of yours and Isabelle's new place.

"Babe let's watch another romance movie,"Isabelle pleaded with a look you couldn't sy no too. You crossed your arms and huffed before mumbling an 'ok'. Isabelle chuckled at you and gave you a kiss on the lips. You guys starts a little makeout session and it was getting pretty heated.

"Hey...Hey what about the movie," you asked her with a smirk on your face.

"Forget the movie,"she said before continuing your guys make out session. You two were about to take this to the bedroom when there was a knock on the door. You both pulled apart and had a puzzled look on your face.

"Do you know if anyone is supposed to come over today,"you asked and Isabelle shrugged. She went to go answer the door as you stayed on the couch. A minute later you heard yelling.

"You need to leave Meliorn,"Isabelle yelled. You ran over to the door to see who this Meliorn person was. Once you went over to the door you saw a man with tan skin with a hint of gold,long shoulder length hair,and pointy ears.

"Why Isabelle? You don't love me anymore,"the man said which made you a little angry.

"Hey Isabelle who's this,"you asked sounding calm as you walked up to the door.

"Don't worry about it he was just leaving. Weren't you Meliorn,"Isabelle said giving him a raised eyebrow.

"Oh so this is the famous Y/N. You were the one who stole Isabelle from me,"Meliorn said with a dangerous tone but with a smile on his face. You smirked.

"No I didn't steal anybody because last time I checked Isabelle....my fiance....dumped your sorry ass,"you said with your eyes glowing yellow which made Meliorn gasped as you shut the door in his face. With a wave of your hand you had a spell on the house so no one can interrupt your guys date night again for that night.

(A/N: Also just pretend that for this one that Isabelle broke up with Meliorn because he did something wrong.)

Jace:

"What Y/N,"Jace asked with a raised eyebrow before laughing. You were talking to Jace about your ex. You and Jace ran into your ex. Johnny. You went out with him in highschool because you liked that he wasn't like those other guys but quickly changed after two months in your guys relationship.

When he saw Jace he tried acting scary and punching Jace but Jace barely punched him in the arm and Johnny fell to the floor whimpering and crying. You and Jace left and went back to his room at the institute. You both were laying down as he made fun of your ex.

"Ha ha. He just fell to the floor and began to cry like a little girl. 'Ah don't hurt me',Jace said mimicking your exs voice. You laughed and playfully hit Jace on the chest.

"Oh stop being mean,"you said before giving Jace a kiss.

"I am glad you broke up with that guy. What a joke,"he said.